Western Conference First Round Playoff Thread

11sanchez11

12 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Rotoworld just said that Jrue Holiday will D up Kevin Durant when they play the Warriors. Why?

Probably the best player we have to match up with him. AD will probably cover him a bit too but he's more valuable when he can rove

1 minute ago, amac said:

Probably the best player we have to match up with him. AD will probably cover him a bit too but he's more valuable when he can rove

He is your best defensive player, but I figured y'all would rather have him on Klay. He doesn't seem long enough to significantly slow KD down.

4 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

He is your best defensive player, but I figured y'all would rather have him on Klay. He doesn't seem long enough to significantly slow KD down.

But neither is Moore. Jrue plays bigger than his height on defense, not ideal but the best we've got and he'll get support from AD/Mirotic if that ends up being the matchup 

3 minutes ago, amac said:

But neither is Moore. Jrue plays bigger than his height on defense, not ideal but the best we've got and he'll get support from AD/Mirotic if that ends up being the matchup 

Yea, but Jrue is more likely to cause Klay issues.

13 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Yea, but Jrue is more likely to cause Klay issues.

I feel like people that can guard Klay well aren't necessarily known as good defenders. Like Korver does a good job. 

It's people that can maneuver off-ball screens well. I think sometimes it is a bad strategy to put your better guard defender on him because he doesn't attack you off the dribble a lot.

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I feel like people that can guard Klay well aren't necessarily known as good defenders. Like Korver does a good job. 

It's people that can maneuver off-ball screens well. I think sometimes it is a bad strategy to put your better guard defender on him because he doesn't attack you off the dribble a lot.

Fair point.

44 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Rockets were never sweeping the Wolves.  We will win in 5 like I predicted.  Wolves wont shoot this good the rest of the series.  Even if they win game 4 Im not worried.  Rockets just need to win 2 home games and the Wolves arent a good road team. 

I expected a sweep tbh. Figured your offensive firepower would just be way too much for the young Wolves.

Archived