Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

2 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

lol I love this format no matter how it's screwing with our picks. I'm all for random upsets. It's what makes March Madness great.

how insane is the lotto for Laf? Rangers. Penguins. Likely Edmonton. Toronto LOL. 

I'm rooting for the Wild just because they are an awesome hockey area, have never had the first overall pick, and you're right, that jersey will look awesome with Laf. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

how insane is the lotto for Laf? Rangers. Penguins. Likely Edmonton. Toronto LOL. 

I'm rooting for the Wild just because they are an awesome hockey area, have never had the first overall pick, and you're right, that jersey will look awesome with Laf. 

Yeah, I want him in Minnesota. They truly deserve it.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Actually, no. I'm gonna PM a mod actually because that's the epitome of flaming.

They locked that thread so I can't quote him...he said "real fans care", which again, so obvious what these guys are about. 

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

They locked that thread so I can't quote him...he said "real fans care", which again, so obvious what these guys are about. 

Yep. I guess I'm less of a fan because I don't cry a river every time something happens. Pity. 

I literally live half the country away, follow the team as closely as any of them do, and I have to go online or pay $200 to watch the ******* team every year but yet I'm not a real fan because I don't piss and moan about everything. I hate people with a passion.

• Like 1

This is what I got back from NJDevs26

Well it's easier just to hit report on a post you think is flaming and otherwise ignoring it instead of returning fire and making the thread even worse. A global mod will usually look at it if the locals aren't around. He's a whiny **** but a lot of you push the envelope with your sarcasm too.

So, naturally, I responded...

That doesn't forgive his flaming though. LIS, I've gotten hit with it for far less. I don't know how the ignore function works (whether I can read his stuff but he can't read mine/respond to mine) but if he truly did put me on ignore and then posted that garbage, he's more than a whiny ****, he's a massive *****.

But I can't report it now because he deleted the post so who knows if he's even gonna get a warning.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

This is what I got back from NJDevs26

So, naturally, I responded...

But I can't report it now because he deleted the post so who knows if he's even gonna get a warning.

We can be a little overbearing on this site as mods...I'll own up to that...but the mods over there are complete joke 

• Like 1

Just now, beekay414 said:

lol NJDevs26 asked me "what makes you think it was about you anyways?" 😆

Gives you an idea about the quality of mods there lol. Can't even follow the posting let alone be expected to discipline someone.

How did you not respond back, "are you kidding me?"

• Like 1