Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Nico & Blackwood = Not good for the tank

Kinkaid = Good for the tank

I'll forgive Nico. He had to one up Patrick, after all. 

Patrick scores an OT winner, Nico says screw you, scores the game tying goal and then the game winning goal in overtime. 

3 goals in 2 minutes in the third lol. Keep playing Kinkaid and Cory, Hynes. We will get Hughes wrapped up in no time. This is a great loss for that tbh. Officially moves the Kings ahead of us in the standings, meaning we have the second worst record in the NHL behind Ottawa. 

3 hours ago, Forge said:

3 goals in 2 minutes in the third lol. Keep playing Kinkaid and Cory, Hynes. We will get Hughes wrapped up in no time. This is a great loss for that tbh. Officially moves the Kings ahead of us in the standings, meaning we have the second worst record in the NHL behind Ottawa. 

That was a clutch tank lol. I work 2nd shift so I haven't been able to watch the games sans weekends. Went on lunch and we were tied at 1. Checked my phone right before I left work, saw the score, smiled. We are officially in, at least, Crappo for Kaapo (is it pronounced Kay-poe or Cap-poe?) position lol.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

That was a clutch tank lol. I work 2nd shift so I haven't been able to watch the games sans weekends. Went on lunch and we were tied at 1. Checked my phone right before I left work, saw the score, smiled. We are officially in, at least, Crappo for Kaapo (is it pronounced Kay-poe or Cap-poe?) position lol.

The craziest thing I learned tonight was that even though the Kings have the third worst record in hockey, they are somehow only like 4 or 6 points out of a playoff spot lol

Just now, Forge said:

The craziest thing I learned tonight was that even though the Kings have the third worst record in hockey, they are somehow only like 4 or 6 points out of a playoff spot lol

lol I guess that's the one plus about being in the East. If you suck, you have zero shot at any type of playoff berth. 

Yep - Kings are only 6 points behind the Canucks.