Around the NFL

Forge

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Add Kam Chancellor to the IR. Seahawks now down two of their big three in the secondary and Avril. They will still win their fair share of games because of Wilson and the talent they do have on the defensive end, but doubt they will be SB contenders. 

Yeah, i think they are going to be hard pressed to beat the rams out for the division now

Chiefs have been looking shaky as hell lately so I wasn't THAT surprised they lost. I saw Kay Adams on GMFB pick the Giants over the Chiefs in her upset special....Only bad thing about the loss was it eliminated me from the Survivor challenge lol. 

So how about those Vikings?? Such a good team, even with Keenum. But still behind the Saints in the best team in the conference lol.

29 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Chiefs have been looking shaky as hell lately so I wasn't THAT surprised they lost. I saw Kay Adams on GMFB pick the Giants over the Chiefs in her upset special....Only bad thing about the loss was it eliminated me from the Survivor challenge lol. 

So how about those Vikings?? Such a good team, even with Keenum. But still behind the Saints in the best team in the conference lol.

Even still, the chiefs were coming off a bye week. Reid off byes has been nearly a guarantee, so I'm completely floored they lost

Archived