Bucs Draft Thread

kgarrett12486

I can get behind Vea. I’ll actually go read PRs stuff on him now. Those guys have to be LOOSING THEIR MINDS. Lol. But Vea allows us to do 3-4 looks, let Kwon and David run free untouched, make teams 1 dimentional (stop the run), take on double teams to allow for a better pass rush. Obviously that’s a lot but if it happens, it’s a great pick and we greatly improved our D with one player.

12 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I never said that bud. Might wanna check before throwing that at me

Oh my bad it was What the Buc... don't worry though man, all these "draft experts" have been pretty off this draft too :). 

4 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Last thing I'll say on Vea, but man I hope he plays more than 62% of defensive snaps like he did at Washington...

I hope I'm wrong on him and he becomes a Haloti Ngata...

Now onto round 2! We need to hit these picks, they're vital.

I like this, but I'm good with the dline being rotated.  I m good with GMC not playing 85% of the snaps.  

2 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Like I said, I hope I'm wrong on him. I'd have no problem eating crow for the good of the team lol.

me as well. right now it stings. with Derwin still on the board I just think he brings so much more to the team. I guess the Bucs see the Sclass being deeper then DT class. Im gonna have to do some scouting of Tea but as of right now Im a little bummed.

Archived