Barkley or Chubb at #4?

BleedTheClock

Who do you prefer at #4?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who would u pick between these two?

2 hours ago, Reginaldm9 said:

Ward. 

My thoughts exactly...Gimme Ward or Barkley over Chubb.

I like Chubb, I love Ward/Barkley.

I like how Ryan McCrystal put it. He described Chubb as a slightly improved Ogbah. Yes, throw him in the mix, he adds depth and impact to that defensive front. But the impact WILL NOT exceed that of Ward or Barkley. At 4, we should be targeting perennial pro bowlers, not players who are simply above average.

5 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

My thoughts exactly...Gimme Ward or Barkley over Chubb.

I like Chubb, I love Ward/Barkley.

I like how Ryan McCrystal put it. He described Chubb as a slightly improved Ogbah. Yes, throw him in the mix, he adds depth and impact to that defensive front. But the impact WILL NOT exceed that of Ward or Barkley. At 4, we should be targeting perennial pro bowlers, not players who are simply above average.

Chubb WILL be a perennial pro bowler though. I would love Ward but I really LOVE Chubb. 

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Chubb WILL be a perennial pro bowler though. I would love Ward but I really LOVE Chubb. 

Nu uh. He's got supreme football IQ and technique, but he's far from the Myles Garrett's and Joey Bosa's of this league. He doesn't have that elite strength that will allow him to bully offensive linemen.

1 minute ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Nu uh. He's got supreme football IQ and technique, but he's far from the Myles Garrett's and Joey Bosa's of this league. He doesn't have that elite strength that will allow him to bully offensive linemen.

Yeah huh, he’s not Garrett but he’s pretty close to Bosa. He’s going to be a good one

8 minutes ago, Bonanza23 said:

Yeah huh, he’s not Garrett but he’s pretty close to Bosa. He’s going to be a good one

Yeah, no one really likde Bosa here or oline coming out. Everyone though he was the booby-prize of the top 10. Its pure revisionist history to say that Bosa was an obvious game wrecker coming out (hell Spanos tried to build in stupid contract limitations because of his lack of faith).  I honestly think Chubb is the best player in this class so I voted for him.

18 minutes ago, Teen Girl Squad said:

Yeah, no one really likde Bosa here or oline coming out. Everyone though he was the booby-prize of the top 10. Its pure revisionist history to say that Bosa was an obvious game wrecker coming out (hell Spanos tried to build in stupid contract limitations because of his lack of faith).  I honestly think Chubb is the best player in this class so I voted for him.

Yeah I admittedly wasn’t the highest on Bosa:$  I thought he’d be pretty good not great.  

Nah Bosa was always legit 

just wasn’t sure how he’d fit in a 34 but they’ve schemed great for him 

yeah Bosa was so powerful

I agree with @MistaBohmbastic

Chubb hasn’t showed me that power that Mack or Bosa showed in college

I really like Ward a lot and with the depth on the Dline this year I would be honestly fine with waiting 

I really want both

how high could be get with trading 33 and 35 ? 

4 minutes ago, Aztec Hammer said:

Trade down if you have a good feeling that your trade partner is going to be a crap team.

Buffalo ding ding ding

Zona and Miami are good, realistic shouts too.

I don’t know about buffalo. You’re basically guessing McCarron will be worse than Taylor. Taylor is just ok and he took them to the playoffs. 

My guess is he’ll be worse but it’s not guaranteed. We got really lucky with Houston being crap. 

Archived