MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

7 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

And again Dana is trying to make it so Conor waits for the next fight with Khabib, and he said everything except taking Tony off the card and putting Conor on it instead.

NONE of us want that Khabib fight right now. We want to see him fight someone even more legit than Cowboy first.

Pretty much.. I think itll come down to what Conor wants

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I feel like this is a lose-lose for Conor. If he wins, people will talk about how spent Cowboy is, he's old, he was too nervous and not ready and Conor caught him. If Conor loses, he most likely tapped and we all know that story.

I agree with this assessment but it ended in no time at all so I think nothing lost there

6 hours ago, Pats#1 said:

You’re not giving Cerrone enough credit...guy is a very good fighter and has never been manhandled like that before.

Connor just isn’t big enough for Usman, he’s not a real 170 pounder.

At the very least Cerrone is by far the easiest option of the other top WW options or Khabib. Conor should look really good vs Cowboy. I love Cowboy and he can still be dangerous but the cream of the crop is too tough for him

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

My predictions

Conor - Masvidal

Usman - Woodley/Edwards winner

Gaethje - Khabib/Ferguson winner

To me that would be ideal without pissing anyone off. Gaethje can fill in as the replacement in that fight as well but we all know darn well that if Khabib or Ferguson get hurt Conor is stepping up. He took no damage and is the fight to make assuming he isn't already booked vs Masvidal