MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

3 minutes ago, mse326 said:

How can you put her with Khabib because of 1 fight. I bet you can find 1 fight where tons of fighters did that. So why mention her?

I'm just a fan of her's and so many do everything they can to say she isn't a great fighter. Your comment was emblematic of that. 

She's a great fighter. I just think that her 2nd fight against bullet was called terribly and that her last fight against de Randamie was pretty bad for her considering she's a BJJ black belt and all she did was lay on top of another woman who has no ground game.

1 minute ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Conor's never been KO'd and I can't remember him taking a clean headkick 

I was more talking about body kicks to tire Conor out or hurt him bad.

And then he can finish him however after that. Maybe a submission or opens him up for a head kick. 

Kicks to legs and body and clinching against the fence are the ways I see Cowboy slowing Conor down if he is to win. The finish can be whatever after that.

But I think Conor will win. 

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I was more talking about body kicks to tire Conor out or hurt him bad.

And then he can finish him however after that. Maybe a submission or opens him up for a head kick. 

Kicks to legs and body and clinching against the fence are the ways I see Cowboy slowing Conor down if he is to win. The finish can be whatever after that.

But I think Conor will win. 

Nate specifically tired him with the body kicks. 

I got Cowboy in 3-4 winning via tap