MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

I’ve made a lotttt of money betting wrestlers against strikers the past decade, but I really do believe this is a 50/50 fight. Not 50/50 as in it’s gonna be a razor close decision, 50/50 as in one man is gonna impose his will and dominate but we don’t know which one. We shall see. Pumped!!!

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, I said in under 60 seconds after the 1st presser lol

Oh I was more making that post to say I think we get spider Conor in a month. But yeah either Conor starches him or Khabib TKO's him in the late 3rd/early 4th I bet 

Maybe I’m in over my head.. maybe logic says Khabib grinds Conor out and wins a UD or a submission in the Late 3rd or later. Maybe Khabib is right behind Jones and Cormier. Maybe he is the worst matchup for Conor in the whole UFC. 

Or maybe... Conor proves everyone wrong like he always does, is much better than everyone thinks, doesn’t let Khabib get into his 4 inch reach without punishing him and making him think twice, and knocks him clean out in the 2nd Round. 

Gonna be great. Could go either way. We should all be very excited for this one! 

Edited by BayRaider

26 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Maybe I’m in over my head.. maybe logic says Khabib grinds Conor out and wins a UD or a submission in the Late 3rd or later. Maybe Khabib is right behind Jones and Cormier. Maybe he is the worst matchup for Conor in the whole UFC. 

Or maybe... Conor proves everyone wrong like he always does, is much better than everyone thinks, doesn’t let Khabib get into his 4 inch reach without punishing him and making him think twice, and knocks him clean out in the 2nd Round. 

Gonna be great. Could go either way. We should all be very excited for this one! 

I honestly wasn’t excited till the weigh in and khabib didnt react at all. Still dont think connor should be in the ufc and that he should be in jail but it should be a good fight unless we get a ten second knockout.