MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

28 minutes ago, big poppa pump said:

Anyone picking Cejudo this weekend?  It's hard for me to see a path to victory for him.  The only way would be to outwrestle (keep tj down) for the majority of the fight.  Or possibly the weight cut is too much, and takes its toll on tj.  I really don't see either happening.

No, like you said I just dont see a path to victory. I'm surprised he isn't a bigger underdog than he is

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

No, like you said I just dont see a path to victory. I'm surprised he isn't a bigger underdog than he is

The guy just beat Mighty Mouse, so it's a little tough to say he has no path to victory. That being said, I have a tough time picking against Dillashaw. Seems like he has the wrestling to negate Cejudo's game there, and not sure Cejudo can hang on the feet. Henry could surprise us though. TJ might not have as much of a speed advantage as he does against 135ers

1 hour ago, Buckrock101 said:

The guy just beat Mighty Mouse, so it's a little tough to say he has no path to victory. That being said, I have a tough time picking against Dillashaw. Seems like he has the wrestling to negate Cejudo's game there, and not sure Cejudo can hang on the feet. Henry could surprise us though. TJ might not have as much of a speed advantage as he does against 135ers

He did just beat MM but like you said you don’t expect him to have the advantage he did that ultimately led to his victory and we know he is lacking in the striking whereas TJ thrives there. Speed could be interesting but he is still far more technical. Even though he beat MM I’d be fairly surprised if Cejudo beat TJ

I wish Fight Night wasn't basically the same time as the Pac-Man fight. But then again, that fight is more than my ESPN+ subscription is in a year.

Anyone like 12 gauge in her fight? 

Oh... and lets get real. Cejudo may have "beaten MM" but he didn't ACTUALLY beat MM. Scoring was rigged because Dana hates MM.

1 hour ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I wish Fight Night wasn't basically the same time as the Pac-Man fight. But then again, that fight is more than my ESPN+ subscription is in a year.

Anyone like 12 gauge in her fight? 

Oh... and lets get real. Cejudo may have "beaten MM" but he didn't ACTUALLY beat MM. Scoring was rigged because Dana hates MM.

I think Paige will win but neither of them are that impressive in the octagon

6 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Could this weekend's fight be the biggest head size differential in UFC history?

Cejudo has a comically large head. Like he looks like a slightly bigger midget. While TJ's head is tiny, like a shrunken head off Harry Potter or something

Ummmm not including ufc one?