Holly Holm vs. Aspen Ladd
Ben Askren vs. Robbie Lawler
Jeremy Stephens vs. Zabit Magomedsharipov
Ovince Saint Preux vs. Misha Cirkunov
Macy Chiasson vs. Gina Mazany
Diego Sanchez vs. Mickey Gall
Tecia Torres vs. Weili Zhang

sweet baby jesus

Great card. Dont care for the jones fight at all but theres only like a 50% chance he fights anyways 

21 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

holy ****, meanwhile 234 has 2 fights and then 7 fights that absolutely nobody will give af about. cancel that PPV too. 

and 233 doesn't even exist right now. I'm still waiting to hear what's happening with that now. It was apparently postponed, but they're announcing fights for every other card and haven't said anything about this. I don't know why they haven't officially renamed 234 and 235 yet.

8 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

and 233 doesn't even exist right now. I'm still waiting to hear what's happening with that now. It was apparently postponed, but they're announcing fights for every other card and haven't said anything about this. I don't know why they haven't officially renamed 234 and 235 yet.

Yea it sucks there are just 2 cards between now and February 2nd. As far as 233, how is it postponed exactly? They already moved the headliner so isn't just dead?

8 hours ago, beekay414 said:

He's also 1-8-1 in his last 10 fights. Talk about ruining a legacy.

Agreed. It's tough to see him get beat up so bad. Heck he even lost to a 38 year old Dennis Siver...DENNIS.....SIVER!!! 

The Yair and Edgar fights were so tough to watch because he was beat from start to finish. At least in the Hall fight he didn't lose any brain cells. 

234 looks extremely disappointing. Whittaker is just not entertaining for me and none of the fighters on the card stick out. Israel vs Silva maybe.

Besides Dillashank putting in work on Cejudo, I'm excited to see Paige's fight. Not just because she is gorgeous either.

And Eagles, I am not like the majority that thought 229 was as bad as what everyone else thinks, In fact, I can sum up every round pretty plainly.

Round 1) Khabib gets Mcgregor to the ground. Locks his legs so he can't get up. Cool. But does absolutely nothing else and works for little to nothing else. Besides the takedown, this round accomplished nothing. I'd make a no decision on this round.

Round 2) Quite possibly the worst round I've ever seen from Conor Mcgregor in UFC since he lost to Joe Duffy. Big Props to Khabib here. Absolutely manhandled. Conor had no respect for any of Khabib's game besides his grappling.

Round 3) This Round goes to Conor easily here. Won every facet of this round. So Far I have the card split 1-1-1

Round 4) Conor started this round ok, but the grand mistake of the match after he's taken down is exposing his back to openly and easily, thus giving up what I call a rear naked choke, not a neck crank.

3 minutes ago, BullsandBroncos said:

234 looks extremely disappointing. Whittaker is just not entertaining for me and none of the fighters on the card stick out. Israel vs Silva maybe.

Besides Dillashank putting in work on Cejudo, I'm excited to see Paige's fight. Not just because she is gorgeous either.

And Eagles, I am not like the majority that thought 229 was as bad as what everyone else thinks, In fact, I can sum up every round pretty plainly.

Round 1) Khabib gets Mcgregor to the ground. Locks his legs so he can't get up. Cool. But does absolutely nothing else and works for little to nothing else. Besides the takedown, this round accomplished nothing. I'd make a no decision on this round.

Round 2) Quite possibly the worst round I've ever seen from Conor Mcgregor in UFC since he lost to Joe Duffy. Big Props to Khabib here. Absolutely manhandled. Conor had no respect for any of Khabib's game besides his grappling.

Round 3) This Round goes to Conor easily here. Won every facet of this round. So Far I have the card split 1-1-1

Round 4) Conor started this round ok, but the grand mistake of the match after he's taken down is exposing his back to openly and easily, thus giving up what I call a rear naked choke, not a neck crank.

I agree 234 looks disappointing but the top-2 fights are still exciting. Not sure why you dont like Whittaker. Its not like he puts on boring fights and Stylebender v Spider albeit a lesser Spider is still good. The card lacks depth though 

Also, I'd like to put it out there, we all know that Might Mouse's loss to Cejudo was rigged because Dana doesn't like Might Mouse. I'd much rather see Might Mouse vs Dillshank. The only actual loss to ONE Championship.

And maybe a bit of a stretch, but Crackhead Conor at 145 vs a Beefy Dillishaw at 145.

Edited by BullsandBroncos

4 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

I re-watched the fight also.  This time I was sober, so I could fully appreciate it.  Not sure what you were watching.  Conor was absolutely dominated.  All those that thought that Conor would somehow get his KO were sorely disappointed...and wrong.  You have to acknowledge the beauty in every aspect of this sport to appreciate this fight, and the greatness of Khabib.  In round 1 he takes a shot from 10 feet away, and Conor still couldn't stop it.  Khabib did his best to advance his position, and stayed on top for the entirety of the round.  While he wasn't able to tee off, he continued to work position.  Conor did ok to not take damage, and tried his best to conserve his energy.  We all know that dude has 2 good rounds in him, and that's it.    That round is easily 10 9 for Khabib.  How the hell you say I'd make no decision on this round is ridiculous, and you know it.  Round 2 Khabib beats him at his own game and lands the best punch of the fight.  He gets on top and beats the dog snot out of him near the end of the round.  That is a 10 8 round for Khabib.  People are quick to jump up and say that Conor won round 3, and while I would agree, it wasn't a slam dunk.  As I previously stated, we know that Conor has 2 rounds to take someone out, and then the gas tank is empty.  Round 3, while Khabib isn't being as aggressive with the takedowns, Conor should really be taking advantage, but....he can't.  He lands a few punches...stuffed a couple takedowns....but also eats a few shots.  Khabib had no fear of his strikes, and walked right through whatever Conor was throwing.  Conor landed more, however, and won that round.  Round 4 Khabib gets back to business.  The takedown is there, and Khabib takes it.  Conor the quitter, the tap machine, decides that he is done, and essentially gives up his back to Khabib, and taps to a neck crank.  He doesn't tap to a choke, but a neck crank.  I'm not saying that a neck crank isn't painful, but most fighters would not tap to that, because they have way more heart.

Edited by big poppa pump