MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

10 hours ago, eagles101 said:

Not really interested in the cejudo fight. Like dillshaw and everything but the dj fight was just such a more interesting draw that cejudo is muh. 

Always love a cerrone fight but hate predicting them. He seems loke stepping stone now but hes a hell of a stepping stone to have. 

Hardy is going to be more interesting after he loses a fight imo. 

You could say the same about Hardy if he keeps winning vs guys on the UFC roster though too

56 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You said he'll be more interesting after he loses but if he keeps winning he could be even more interesting 

Ahhh. Ya if he beats everbody he would be really interesting. I dont think he goes and beats everbody though. 

6 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm not saying he will be even if he wins his next 3-4 fights that would be very interesting

Depends on who he is fighting. If his next three fights are this same level then it wont peak my interest. If he loses then we can go “ok this is the level he is at.” Then i would like to see how he comes back from it. But i think its going to be 3 more wins before he fights anyone of worth.

5 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Depends on who he is fighting. If his next three fights are this same level then it wont peak my interest. If he loses then we can go “ok this is the level he is at.” Then i would like to see how he comes back from it. But i think its going to be 3 more wins before he fights anyone of worth.

If he beats 3 guys on the UFC roster though its still better than what he's been doing

4 hours ago, eagles101 said:

Ahhh. Ya if he beats everbody he would be really interesting. I dont think he goes and beats everbody though. 

I think he beats most of the lower-level heavyweights in the ufc. might have some trouble when he comes up against someone with a little skill, but it will take a while to get to someone like that in this division.

1 hour ago, Buckrock101 said:

I think he beats most of the lower-level heavyweights in the ufc. might have some trouble when he comes up against someone with a little skill, but it will take a while to get to someone like that in this division.

Im just waiting for someone who wont just get overwhelmed by his power so we can really see his actual skill set.

On 12/31/2018 at 12:15 PM, NYRaider said:

DC is such a hypocrite. He was demanding the Lesnar fight, the most juiced up guy in UFC history, and is complaining about fighting Jones. 

Pretty sure he was talking about testing for Lesnar too though.....could be misremembering

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

What do you guys think are some of the biggest controversial decisions in the last decade or so? I'm looking for some interesting fights to watch so I'm looking at those and then just some awesome fights in recent memory since I've been sick since New Years and haven't left the house

when ever i think of bad decisions my 1st choice is GSP vs Hendricks. There are plenty of others that can be argued as worse but that always sticks out to me, even though hendricks was juiced out of his mind on that title run.

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

What do you guys think are some of the biggest controversial decisions in the last decade or so? I'm looking for some interesting fights to watch so I'm looking at those and then just some awesome fights in recent memory since I've been sick since New Years and haven't left the house

I still feel like Condit vs Diaz was a robbery. Unless you Pat Barry someone, you shouldn't win a fight off ******* leg kicks.