MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Just now, FinneasGage said:

at least once a week i think about that time fabricio threw a boomerang at colby and then colby pressed charges lmao 

Colby's probably the biggest ***** in the WW division. Takes a massive amount of effort to take that crown lol.

Just now, beekay414 said:

Colby's probably the biggest ***** in the WW division. Takes a massive amount of effort to take that crown lol.

he's not convincing in his heel schtick whatsoever and the hate he receives for how contrived it is almost makes me root for him. like i don't like him, but i don't him to not be relevant anymore lol. 

Till got hit five times in his KO. The big left that dropped him, a short left hook on the way down, head double bounces hard off the ground, and then a nasty left straight to the chin as he was laying on the floor. You could probably count two more head bounces after the last left from Jorge but those were softer. No wonder he was out for so long.

who did you guys have winning reyes vs volkan?

the commentary was weird in that they were sure volkan was gonna win. I thought the judges were gonna give it to reyes (not necessarily that he actually won the fight, I would have to go back and watch to see who won).