MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

17 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

lol Masvidal took it just fine. You don't get that.

He isn't a 40 year old broad who got offended by a comedy set and started freaking out.

Jorge was perfectly in control and did something he wanted to. You don't understand because you aren't built that way. You think someone has to be "triggered" into a physical conflict.

Yeah, he took it real fine. Nah, I don't think someone needs to be triggered into a conflict. Don't care if he was in control, it was still a sucker punch, ***** move. If he thinks he's hard, he's a ******* clown. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yeah, he took it real fine. Nah, I don't think someone needs to be triggered into a conflict. Don't care if he was in control, it was still a sucker punch, ***** move. If he thinks he's hard, he's a ******* clown. 

Yea, see you're the one who's triggered lol. Just say you don't like him and move on. 

3 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

Yea, see you're the one who's triggered lol. Just say you don't like him and move on. 

Because I think being "hard" is dumb? Yeah, okay. I mean, I'm arguing with someone who doesn't think that was a sucker punch. That tells me all I need to know about you.

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

lol at thinking that wasn't a sucker punch. If you're easily triggered over someone running their mouth, you're not a "real one." People are so damn dumb lol.

see, I don't see why people are allowed to run their mouth and that is just fine. people aren't the same and if you tell someone I'm gonna beat yo a** and that dude hits you, I think that is your fault lmao.

I have never been in a fight but I also don't ever go around talking ish to people, pretty simple.

also Jorge spent the whole week telling people he was tired of all the talk ish and the least of their concerns was if punches were thrown (meaning his people are more dangerous than a couple of punches)

13 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

This frames the situation like Jorge was forced into a reaction he didn't want to succumb to. Which couldn't be farther from the truth. 

No if he was so enraged by the words that he couldnt control himself and attacked leon, then there is room for him to be a civilized person. 

The fact that words are automatically going to make him react in that way, makes him weak and gives other people power. Jorge is such an incredibly weak position. “Real ones” might get it but the civilized world knows hes weak and that he uses sucker punches.  

1 minute ago, 11sanchez11 said:

see, I don't see why people are allowed to run their mouth and that is just fine. people aren't the same and if you tell someone I'm gonna beat yo a** and that dude hits you, I think that is your fault lmao.

I have never been in a fight but I also don't ever go around talking ish to people, pretty simple.

also Jorge spent the whole week telling people he was tired of all the talk ish and the least of their concerns was if punches were thrown (meaning his people are more dangerous than a couple of punches)

People that talk **** are typically people that aren't going to do ****. The sooner people realize that, the better off we'll all be. If someone wants to beat your ***, they aren't going to tell you lol.

1 minute ago, eagles101 said:

No if he was so enraged by the words that he couldnt control himself and attacked leon, then there is room for him to be a civilized person. 

The fact that words are automatically going to make him react in that way, makes him weak and gives other people power. Jorge is such an incredibly weak position. “Real ones” might get it but the civilized world knows hes weak and that he uses sucker punches.  

If he went right over there and said “lets go” and hit him then it would be fine. 

Getting up with your hands behind your back and not saying anything makes it a sucker punch. 

If leon said “im going to take your mom out for a lovely seafood dinner and never call her again”

and jorge said “how dare you sir, its time for fisty cuffs” and then swung.

no problem. But going to someone with the intention of fooling them into thinking he was gojng to be civilized is a sucker punch.

3 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

People that talk **** are typically people that aren't going to do ****. The sooner people realize that, the better off we'll all be. If someone wants to beat your ***, they aren't going to tell you lol.

I think you guys should stay indoors, because your analysis of this situation and the world has me scared for your well being lol.

6 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

If leon said “im going to take your mom out for a lovely seafood dinner and never call her again”

and jorge said “how dare you sir, its time for fisty cuffs” and then swung.

no problem.

2 minutes ago, DreamKid said:

I think you guys should stay indoors, because your analysis of this situation and the world has me scared for your well being lol.

lol I've never had a problem because I don't surround myself with stupid people but thanks for your concern.

3 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

I don't think it was a sucker punch. you tell someone I'm gonna do some physical violence to you and then they do some physical violence to you, imo you probably should be ready for that. that would be my advice.

Do you not think there is a difference between average joe and jorge? Is there a possibility that a ufc fighter saying, to another ufc fighter, “im going to beat you up” could refer more to the fact they are fighters then a direct threat of violence.

22 minutes ago, eagles101 said:

Do you not think there is a difference between average joe and jorge? Is there a possibility that a ufc fighter saying, to another ufc fighter, “im going to beat you up” could refer more to the fact they are fighters then a direct threat of violence.

sure those are typically the rules. But Jorge said multiple times earlier in the week that he wants no part in it. And you if you make him take part in it be ready for violent individuals to do something about it. So he just kept his word. And what's more respectable than that?