MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

27 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Dana said this week that Conor wasn't going to fight Nate next. Ariel said his decision to retire was a respect thing. He wanted to fight Nate, the UFC said no, he wanted to fight in the main event, the UFC said no, he asked for shares in the company, and again the UFC said no. 

HGrxHWs.jpg

3 hours ago, FinneasGage said:

Perry gonna get his *** beat unfortunately I bet 

I don't think so. Oliveira might get him by sub, but Brazilian Cowboy isn't that technical on the feet. He's going to try standing and trading with Perry, and get his head knocked off for it.

8 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Because he was questioned about an accusation 4 months ago? The police brought him in and let him go. They said he's not a suspect but the media is running with it. 

And you think i am singling out this 1 incident to base my thoughts on?

Not sure I need to go down the list of things this dirtbag has done...but assuming he is guilty of this is not much of a stretch based on his previous behavior.

Which of these fights would you rather see? All were very much 1-sided victories in championship fights but its still possible a rematch happens at some point. Which would you be most excited for?

Holloway v Aldo 3

Holloway v Ortega 2

Khabib v Conor 2

Usman v Woodley 2

Jones v Gusty 3

Jones v Lionheart 2

I feel like the obvious one being left off is Jones/DC 3. Do any of the 6 fights above excite you at all?

15 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Usman v Woodley 2

that seems like the only one that can be competitive. Woodley would probably have to go forward and fight to finish if he wanted to win, which would be good to see.

Tho Aldo v Max 3 would be good if it was only a 3 rounder.

Edited by 11sanchez11

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Which of these fights would you rather see? All were very much 1-sided victories in championship fights but its still possible a rematch happens at some point. Which would you be most excited for?

Holloway v Aldo 3

Holloway v Ortega 2

Khabib v Conor 2

Usman v Woodley 2

Jones v Gusty 3

Jones v Lionheart 2

I feel like the obvious one being left off is Jones/DC 3. Do any of the 6 fights above excite you at all?

Excite me, no. But all the fights i would watch. I would like the rematches better if the losing side was on a tear. 

1 hour ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Holloway v Aldo 3

Holloway v Ortega 2

Khabib v Conor 2

Usman v Woodley 2

Jones v Gusty 3

Jones v Lionheart 2

I'd watch this one if Ortega actually attempts takedowns. That's why he lost in the first place. He tried to go toe to toe with the 2nd best striker in the UFC. Usman fight would be good. 

I don't know if I could watch Conor and Khabib again. The ref needs to stop letting him just lay on top of guys and not do anything, like the whole first round of that fight.

Jon Jones is amazing and I've never missed any of his fights but he'd destroy them both again without a doubt so I have no desire to drop $60 just to see it again.