MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Really? Cuz Conor dropped Nate 3 times in one fight so...

yeah and he was about to be ko'd by him in the first fight if he didn't choose to get strangled instead

that for sure happened lol

also, two of those nate was pulling guard and conor knew which is why he didn't go after him

Edited by 11sanchez11

4 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

yeah and he was about to be ko'd by him in the first fight if he didn't choose to get strangled instead

that for sure happened lol

also, two of those nate was pulling guard and conor knew which is why he didn't go after him

Conor gassed in that fight and shot a desperation TD there.

And, no, that's some bull**** excuse for Nate. Conor legit dropped him 3 times in that fight. Don't believe the bull**** the Diaz bros spew. At no point was that "pulling guard." That was getting stunned and falling. FOH with that nonsense.

Edited by beekay414

23 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I think Conor/Nate 3 is the fight from a McGregor fan to make right now.

It's definitely the fight to make and if they don't do it soon it likely never happens. Who else is he going to fight? A WW? He said he only wanted big fights that have meaning for his legacy. 

Blaydes looked so impressive against Willis, though I do wish he'd be more aggressive going for the finish. Willis looked lost on the ground, but Blaydes never committed to gnp or a submission to end it. He's so talented though, fantastic wrestling and really good movement on the feet.

The post fight interview was real awkward tho. I usually don't mind about fighters commentating their teammates' fights, but having DC do the interview there where Blaydes was trash talking DC's teammate was rough.

3 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

that main event finish was wild. Pettis is something else. I hope he sticks around at 170. there's a few really interesting fights for him there, though I'm not sure if he'll be able to hang with the wrestlers at the top of the division

I think we are very sure he can’t hang with the even bigger wrestlers that beat him but love his options vs the strikers

Lawler next?