MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

6 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

What an obvious tactic for DC's handgrabbing tactic.

Surprised no one figured it out before.

it was (likely) much more so that DC just gassed out. The volume he and to a lesser extent miocic put out at heavyweight is insane. Hope DC just calls it quits, hes still world class but why get punched in the face when hes got such a promising career outside of the cage. 

5 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

How great was this card though. Top 3 fights all lived up to the hype. And that's not even mentioning Yusuff-Benitez

Yoel-Costa going 3 insane rounds shocked the hell out of me. There's nobody alive that can convince me that Yoel isn't taking roids. He took a **** ton of clean power shots like they were jabs. 

(same can be said for Costa btw)

Edited by beekay414

4 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Yoel-Costa going 3 insane rounds shocked the hell out of me. There's nobody alive that can convince me that Yoel isn't taking roids. He took a **** ton of clean power shots like they were jabs. 

(same can be said for Costa btw)

I know right, I don't see how it's possible for someone to just sit back, take shots and wag their tongue like Yoel did

• Like 1

LMAO okay, dude just got me good.

They asked him if he changed being a father now.

"I've been a father for years. I've been fathering all kinds of these little MFers."

The quote probably doesn't do it justice. You have to watch this post fight interview.

EDIT - Fixed for accuracy lol

Edited by beekay414
  • Like 3

Nate won me over today. I took a long *** time to warm up to Nick too. I actually disliked Nick in Strikeforce and was pulling hard for Daley to KO him. Now? Nick's my favorite non-Silva fighter ever. In regards to Nate, I thought he was a knockoff of his brother but he's developed into his own persona and it's legit. Mad respect.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beekay414 said:

Oh and Yoel is a massive "take advantage of any little thing I can" type cheater. Costa nailed him in the stomach and he went down like he got hit in the balls. That was some bull**** lol. So glad they gave Costa the W. Maybe now Yoel will go to 205.

the tim kennedy fight forever soured me on him. until his bisping promos then i was a fan again. i like yoel actually i don't know what i'm talking about. despite the fact he borderline cheats in fights a lot, he's so entertaining. 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Nate won me over today. I took a long *** time to warm up to Nick too. I actually disliked Nick in Strikeforce and was pulling hard for Daley to KO him. Now? Nick's my favorite non-Silva fighter ever. In regards to Nate, I thought he was a knockoff of his brother but he's developed into his own persona and it's legit. Mad respect.

i've never seen you switch one of your opinions. mad respect lol 

• Like 2