MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

13 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think I got CTE watching Bigfoot's last 10 fights. He was taking a beating every time

Even in the beginning he was a Get a KO or Get KO'd fighter. He lost whatever he had for a glass chin years ago.

The only reason I can think of for old guys doing stuff like this is that they are out of money.

One thing that I'd like to find out is how BKFC can afford to pay some fighters more than what they got or were offered by UFC and Bellator.

I know Lobov was terrible in the UFC but he said BKFC offered him "Substantially" more money than UFC did on their extension, Bellator, and ONE Champ.

I guess the only way you can look at that and have it make sense is those organizations offer him pre lim money when BKFC can make him up as one of their stars and give him more money which is probably on par with the average UFC or Bellator fighter.

Edited by BullsandBroncos

Just now, FinneasGage said:

i feel like there's a 80% chance Hardy KO's him

That's a bit steep imo.  He struggled to put together anything to take out a sub par Sosoli.  I get that that dude has a head like a brick...but still.  On a similar note...although Volkov got obliterated by Lewis, it was at the end of a fight that Volkov was dominating.  I can see a Hardy KO, but I mostly think that Volkov will be too skilled, and TKO Hardy.