MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

9 hours ago, Mossburg said:

These cross weightclass fights are retarded.

How is MM not getting an immediate rematch after a razor thin decision that could have went either way?

And TJ does need to beat Cruz, and Cruz is like 1 win away from being an undisputed King for maybe a while again lol.

I don't care for this Cejudo vs TJ BS until both guys take care of their unfinished business.

TJ already beat Cruz. Watch that fight again. It's the second worst decision of all time if we are going by round-by-round scoring. TJ easily took 3 Rounds in that fight. This was also one of my favorite fights of all time. Absolute chess match by both men. 

Worst decision ever was one of the Edgar-Benson fights. I think it was the second one. Edgar won 4 rounds and lost lol. 

I had Cejudo winning 3 Rounds but it was a pretty close fight. I'm glad the judges didn't give it to Johnson just based on past merit. 

Edited by BayRaider

My personal P4P Rankings:

1. Jon Jones (the heck with "politically correct" rankings.

2. Daniel Cormier

3. TJ Dillashaw

4. Khabib

5. Conor McGregor

6. Tony Ferguson

7. Tyron Woodley

8. GSP

9. Henry Cejudo

10. Demetrious Johnson

Honorable Mentions: Stipe Miocic, Max Holloway, Brian Ortega

Can't wait for Conor vs Khabib

Edited by BayRaider

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

My personal P4P Rankings:

1. Jon Jones (the heck with "politically correct" rankings.

2. Daniel Cormier

3. TJ Dillashaw

4. Khabib

5. Conor McGregor

6. Tony Ferguson

7. Tyron Woodley

8. GSP

9. Henry Cejudo

10. Demetrious Johnson

Honorable Mentions: Stipe Miocic, Max Holloway, Brian Ortega

Can't wait for Conor vs Khabib

I'm surprised you gave Cejudo #9. I'd easily take Stipe, Holloway and Ortega over him P4P

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm surprised you gave Cejudo #9. I'd easily take Stipe, Holloway and Ortega over him P4P

Well he did just beat the guy people were claiming to be P4P King and he looked absolutely fantastic in that fight. Plus a great well rounded fighter. Featherweight division really isn't that great. Max gets smoked against the Top 5 LWs probably. Although P4P he's nearly Top 10. 

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Well he did just beat the guy people were claiming to be P4P King and he looked absolutely fantastic in that fight. Plus a great well rounded fighter. Featherweight division really isn't that great. Max gets smoked against the Top 5 LWs probably. Although P4P he's nearly Top 10. 

Who cares? He is a FW

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

That's why he is above those guys that would smoke him

in a 5 round fight I think he easily beats eddie, he would beat Dustin, Conor and Tony would be close but I would have him beating Conor based on cardio and Tony based on skill. Lee and Khabib would be tough because I don't know how he would deal with the wrestling at a size disadvantage. 

26 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

in a 5 round fight I think he easily beats eddie, he would beat Dustin, Conor and Tony would be close but I would have him beating Conor based on cardio and Tony based on skill. Lee and Khabib would be tough because I don't know how he would deal with the wrestling at a size disadvantage. 

We'll have to agree to disagree here. I think he'd smoke Eddie, Dustin is a 50/50 fight, and the other three steamroll him. The Conor fight wouldn't go much differently than last time.