MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

Bone density and muscle density is completely different in men vs woman. She is not beating top level ameteur fighters, let alone UFC fighters. I do think she could probably beat some bad-average ameteur guys for sure. Maybe even some good ones. But just about any pro and the top level ameteurs will definitely beat her. 

Her hype is getting a little too ridiculous..

• Like 2

PerformanceRatio_615.jpg

And weight lifting is significantly lower. I didn't do the math on all of them but most of the women's records for roughly the same weight classes were 75-80% of the men's records. And I'm gonna guess but I don't think women power lifters and Olympians don't take steroids. If you are 10 to 25 percent less athletic, coordinated, explosive, etc, that is a huge difference to makeup in skill.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2018 at 10:45 AM, BayRaider said:

Bone density and muscle density is completely different in men vs woman. She is not beating top level ameteur fighters, let alone UFC fighters. I do think she could probably beat some bad-average ameteur guys for sure. Maybe even some good ones. But just about any pro and the top level ameteurs will definitely beat her. 

Her hype is getting a little too ridiculous..

And shes taken steriods that has made her bone density higher. Even if shes off it it she keeps that bone density. 

Her hypemight be ridiculous but this bashing is far worse. Literally every female ufc foghter can beat every bad amateur fighter i the first round with ease. Its idiotic to think the top women athletes can beat the top male athletes but its equally dumb to think the best female athletes cant beat the worse male athletes.

15 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

PerformanceRatio_615.jpg

And weight lifting is significantly lower. I didn't do the math on all of them but most of the women's records for roughly the same weight classes were 75-80% of the men's records. And I'm gonna guess but I don't think women power lifters and Olympians don't take steroids. If you are 10 to 25 percent less athletic, coordinated, explosive, etc, that is a huge difference to makeup in skill.

2 things. 

1) is that double negative on purpose? Do you believe female power lifters tale steriods?

2) your only pointing out thag the best females are 75-80 % of the best male athletes.  Which is different then the best females vs the lower upper tier of men. (Or as others have said the bottom tier of preforming males)

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Jon Jones was tested by USADA for the 1st time this year. Don't know if it means anything but some people speculating that it might mean he is fighting soon (UFC 230 in NOV).

thought you had to be in the testing pool for 6 months