MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

2 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

All Woodley fights his opponents eventually takes a risk or losses focus due to inactivity and gets clobbered.

he (or his coaches) is as good as it gets scouting and not letting people get going. If you here his interviews about it he knows their footwork and tendencies like the back of his hands. 

How the hell was Woodley the underdog in this fight? It's like the people that make the odds have never seen him fight.

Tyron was on point all match. Till gets mad props that he didn't fold from that early ground and pound. He ate some serious shots.

Woodley is still the best

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

How the hell was Woodley the underdog in this fight? It's like the people that make the odds have never seen him fight.

Pretty much the reason he's always complaining about lack of respect. I think stylistically, both Thompson and Till seem like great matchups against him, because they're big dudes who he can't take down and can do all kinds of damage from range. Usually that spells doom for wrestlers, think Machida vs Rashad, Bader, etc. But he's super patient with great movement and nobody is ready for his straight.

Edited by Mossburg

20 minutes ago, Mossburg said:

Not that long a fight, but Till did absolutely nothing in this fight. I saw one semi-relevant punch attempt at the end of the 1st round.

Yeah, he said post-fight that the plan was to feel him out round 1 and then go to work round 2 or 3. Unfortunately, he got clipped and caught. Ah well, still gonna be a star IMO. Dude is talented and tough as ****. T-Wood just did what he does.

1 hour ago, Slappy Mc said:

Tyron was on point all match. Till gets mad props that he didn't fold from that early ground and pound. He ate some serious shots.

Woodley is still the best

No clue, when I saw +100 during the announcement I was like what...? Should of been -140 Favorite. And that's still solid value on a champion like Woodley.