NFL Draft Day thread (picks are game upon television announcement)

Forge

32 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

I mean, yea it's bad besides a 35 year old Penn... but have you seen your Defense!?

I would lose it.  I’m still pissed and will continue to be about Edmunds/James, but  if he goes O, it better be RB(defense other than that).

Texans should be looking at what Oakland does - there are a few T prospects, and the Texans have the ammo to move up pretty much anywhere on the board to get their guy.

Should be an exciting day 2.

30 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Texans should be looking at what Oakland does - there are a few T prospects, and the Texans have the ammo to move up pretty much anywhere on the board to get their guy.

Should be an exciting day 2.

We are going Michael Dickson in the 2nd. So if you need a Punter, you might have to jump us...

1 minute ago, RaidersAreOne said:

We are going Michael Dickson in the 2nd. So if you need a Punter, you might have to jump us...

We're good with Shane Lechler, but you guys know that. ;)

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

We will happily trade our next years 1st for him. He is in his prime as far as Gruden is concerned. 

You also have to sign Osweiler. We only do business with teams who have been graced by the Brock Lobster.

11 hours ago, fin156 said:

No chance?  Please.  Trae's inconsistencies alone give him a chance.

Here is what Mike Mayock said when the pick was made:

"I like it a lot. They've already got Trae Waynes at one corner, Xavier Rhodes at the other, but the nickel Mackensie Alexander has not played great football and I think this kid can come in and play Day One. He's a heck of a competitor."

Hey guys, before the second round today, I'm going to be locking this up and starting a new thread  for day 2 discussion on rounds 2 and 3. We generally hate these longer threads, and I want anyone coming in a little late on day 2 to be able to find day to discussion somewhat easily to catch up. 

Archived