Packers Forum 2018 NFL Draft Discussion (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

Rodgers, Kizer
Jones, Montgomery, Williams
Ripkowski
Adams, Cobb, Davis, Allison
Graham, Kendricks
Bakhtiari, Bulaga, Spriggs
Taylor, McCray, Patrick
Linsley

Daniels, Clark, Wilkerson
Perry, Matthews, Biegel
Martinez, Ryan
King, Alexander, Jackson, Williams, House
Clinton-Dix, Jones
Crosby, Vogel

Assuming average NFL team health, all I want out of the rest of this draft is WR/Guard. 

1 minute ago, PossibleCabbage said:

If I'm gonna do a panic trade-up at this point it's for an Edge anyway.  I'm *pretty* sure Antonio Calloway is gonna be there on day 3, and he's the most talented WR in the entire draft.

????

Then lets get him.

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Rodgers, Kizer
Ripkowski
Graham, Kendricks
Taylor, McCray, Patrick
Linsley

Perry, Matthews, Biegel
Martinez, Ryan
Clinton-Dix, Jones
Crosby, Vogel

Assuming average NFL team health, all I want out of the rest of this draft is WR/Guard. 

I feel you for up-front needs.

But I don't trust Josh Jones in any true deep safety capacity. I don't know how Pettine is gonna run it but you'd think you would want versatility in the safety spot and I only want Josh Jones in the box.

4 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Rodgers, Kizer
Ripkowski
Graham, Kendricks
Taylor, McCray, Patrick
Linsley

Perry, Matthews, Biegel
Martinez, Ryan
Clinton-Dix, Jones
Crosby, Vogel

I think McCray will be as good as Taylor at G and we always have Evans on speed dial if need be.

For me, its WR and EDGE

Just now, Leader said:

Whats wrong with this guy? He's so talented but he's sitting at the bottom of the draft.....

Why?

Some of the worst off field concerns you can have. Drugs. Wrong crowd. Multiple suspensions. Failed brain test at the combine.

2 minutes ago, Leader said:

Whats wrong with this guy? He's so talented but he's sitting at the bottom of the draft.....

Why?

From NFL.com

He faced a sexual assault trial between his freshman and sophomore year but was cleared of those charges before the 2016 season by admitting during the hearing he was "so stoned" he did not want to have sex with anyone. He was also cited for marijuana possession in May 2017 as a passenger in a car stopped because the driver wasn't wearing his seat belt; he pled no contest to possession of paraphernalia in July 2017. Calloway never played in 2017 because of his involvement in a credit card fraud scheme with other teammates. Instead of looking for reinstatement or a transfer, he decided to declare for the 2018 NFL Draft.

Archived