Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

10 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Please help me not completely lose it. Make me feel better about trading a THIRD for a WR with a drug history like Bryant. 

You guys got screwed.  lol  Just kidding...   but not really.  :ph34r:  Bryant CAN be very good at times, but he will also disappear a lot.  If you can get him running full speed, he can be very dangerous. 

Not saying I think this, but fun 11th hour thought...

Would you take Lamar Jackson here if he agreed to be a receiver until Ben is gone?

Drafted to be the future of the most important position, but available for immidiate return on investment as a 4th receiver. 

Again, I probably don't. But thought it's a fun topic with like 20 minutes left. 

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Seattle going Harrison or Landry imo or someone who wants Landry is going to trade up.

Sea actually needs a ton of help on offense...can see anywhere save for qb.

Just now, Dcash4 said:

Not saying I think this, but fun 11th hour thought...

Would you take Lamar Jackson here if he agreed to be a receiver until Ben is gone?

Drafted to be the future of the most important position, but available for immidiate return on investment as a 4th receiver. 

Again, I probably don't. But thought it's a fun topic with like 20 minutes left. 

I'm just coming around to the idea.  They could design some packages for Lamar that would keep defensive coordinators up at night.  Not in favor it, but I might not break the TV. 

4 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

You guys got screwed.  lol  Just kidding...   but not really.  :ph34r:  Bryant CAN be very good at times, but he will also disappear a lot.  If you can get him running full speed, he can be very dangerous. 

Bryant has Raider speed, Al would be happy with this trade.  If he stays focused, he will be dangerous.

Archived