Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

How often do the Steelers draft anyone to move them to another position? Let alone in R1?

They aren't moving Edmunds. They really just buy into their notion of sub-package football. But they're chasing their own tails here. And Edmunds is still a lousy tackler.

25 minutes ago, Magnus-Viktor said:

What the hell are the Steelers smoking here?  Sam Hubbard, DJ Chark (my #1 choice for a WR at that point in the draft), etc, etc, etc.  Instead they go with a funky WR with 4.5 speed and not even 6' tall?  I've seen Washington play enough to know he's a solid receiver, but damn, not my cup of tea at this point.  I give this draft a ZERO so far.  Reach central.

I don't get the love for Chark.  Yeah he's tall and fast.  Chark scored 10 TD his whole collegiate career with a season high of 5 while Washington managed 10,10,14 TD seasons.  I'll take the guy who produced myself.

Just now, 95lloyd said:

I don't get the love for Chark.  Yeah he's tall and fast.  Chark scored 10 TD his whole collegiate career with a season high of 5 while Washington managed 10,10,14 TD seasons.  I'll take the guy who produced myself.

Chark is trash. Fights the ball. He's just fast

Just now, 95lloyd said:

Chark played in a run first offense with a horse poo QB.  Washington played in a XBOX offense with a good QB.

Archived