Day 2 Draft Player Wish List

Mind Character

I want P.J. Hall tomorrow and I don't care what pick we have to use to make it happen. Other than Derrius Guice and Harold Landry its a bunch of mid to late 2nd round talents on the board right now.

Find a way to get P.J. Hall and get a quality OT in here immediately because we are one bad day away from Donald Stephenson starting.

8 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

No likey Derrius Guice?

I do, but I'm curious why he would lie about NFL teams asking inappropriate questions, which it appears he did(?). Other than that, Is put him with the other guys in my list, yeah.

2 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

I do, but I'm curious why he would lie about NFL teams asking inappropriate questions, which it appears he did(?). Other than that, Is put him with the other guys in my list, yeah.

It is a good question and concern. I also wouldn't put it past the powers of the NFL to have had a nice talk with Guice then swept this deal under the rug with this investigation and said no such question was ever asked. Reprimand the person/team who did as the question behind closed doors but keep this out of the public eye and lets move on type thing.

Can anyone tell me why Guice fell ? Do ppl have a problem with his personality or does he have a personality disorder ? IMO he’s the clear cut #2 RB and was in my top 20 prospects. 

Guice,Hurst,Oliver,Sutton,Kirk,Hubbard,Jackson, Landry are all guys I like. 

Man chy'all...what. a. day.

SO many great names slipped to the second round. I like Guice, obviously the whole situation with him is odd. It fascinates me. We'll see. Regardless, you could make the case that we really don't need to grab a RB here. I think we could target our #2 WR here and snag a really good one at that.

Pretty surprised Harold Landry made it this far. I think that's a legit concern...injury issues?

The other gaping need is OT. I'm coo with Williams, but I'd love Jamarco Jones at 64.

The other thing that I think needs consideration is Josh Jackson. Yes, Ward...I know. We also know Dorsey is a BPA kinda guy (or so he claims), and Jackson is a different style CB compared to Ward. Imagine how BEAST our secondary would be. Think we NEED to consider it.

1.1 Baker Mayfield

1.4 Denzel Ward

2.1 Harold Landry

2.3 Derrius Guice

Trade up if Oliver or Jackson makes it to mid round, 64+2019 Patriots 3rd would be sweet. Otherwise...

2.32 Anthony Miller/Antonio Callaway/Christian Kirk (I'm guessing one is still there)

4.14 Joseph Noteboom/Brandon Parker

5.13 Mason Cole/Bradley Bozeman/Will Clapp

6.1/6.14 idk

5 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

Man chy'all...what. a. day.

SO many great names slipped to the second round. I like Guice, obviously the whole situation with him is odd. It fascinates me. We'll see. Regardless, you could make the case that we really don't need to grab a RB here. I think we could target our #2 WR here and snag a really good one at that.

Pretty surprised Harold Landry made it this far. I think that's a legit concern...injury issues?

The other gaping need is OT. I'm coo with Williams, but I'd love Jamarco Jones at 64.

The other thing that I think needs consideration is Josh Jackson. Yes, Ward...I know. We also know Dorsey is a BPA kinda guy (or so he claims), and Jackson is a different style CB compared to Ward. Imagine how BEAST our secondary would be. Think we NEED to consider it.

I agree with all of this. I'm excited about tomorrow because there are so many names left. Whatever I did mock drafts on fanspeak, I kept ended up taking Josh Jackson but didn't think it could happen in real life. I'd love to double down if he fits in the scheme, though people keep suggesting he doesn't.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

1.1 Baker Mayfield

1.4 Denzel Ward

2.1 Harold Landry

2.3 Derrius Guice

Trade up if Oliver or Jackson makes it to mid round, 64+2019 Patriots 3rd would be sweet. Otherwise...

2.32 Anthony Miller/Antonio Callaway/Christian Kirk (I'm guessing one is still there)

4.14 Joseph Noteboom/Brandon Parker

5.13 Mason Cole/Bradley Bozeman/Will Clapp

6.1/6.14 idk

Oh stop. I honestly don't know if it can get any harder. I'm already at least a 3700 on tha janka scale.

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

I agree with all of this. I'm excited about tomorrow because there are so many names left. Whatever I did mock drafts on fanspeak, I kept ended up taking Josh Jackson but didn't think it could happen in real life. I'd love to double down if he fits in the scheme, though people keep suggesting he doesn't.

On the contrary, I've heard he's a better fit than Ward. Whereas Ward excels in man coverage, Jackson is far better in a zone scheme, which Greggggg uses far more than man coverages.

Archived