2018 NFL Draft Thread - Day 3

CriminalMind

6 minutes ago, JDBrocks said:

You honestly think that Harrison Smith has been a top 5-10 player in the NFL for his entire career. Ok, I’d be done too.

I think he's basically the same player but looks better when surrounded by more talent.  Its common sense that your job gets a lot easier when you're surrounded by other good players or do you not comprehend this?

7 minutes ago, vikesfan89 said:

Other than Alexander and Wayne's, it doesn't look like they've drafted any cbs before the 6th round

And he's missed on every single one of them to this point although Waynes finally showed promise the 2nd half of last season.

1 minute ago, Boda said:

And he's missed on every single one of them to this point although Waynes finally showed promise the 2nd half of last season.

2 players that haven't quite lived up to expectations or are you counting the 6th and 7th round picks against him?

Just now, vikesfan89 said:

2 players that haven't quite lived up to expectations or are you counting the 6th and 7th round picks against him?

For a DB guru I'm holding every DB picked against him because  those are the only examples we have to use.  I still think he does a great job coaching up the front 7 just not the back 4

6 minutes ago, loganlucky03 said:

Colby Gossett, EQ St Brown, Quenton Meeks, Holton Hill, Kendrick Norton, Tony Adams, Will Clapp

There goes St Brown to the Pack.  This is a really disappointing draft.  I like Hughes, but I have not come away excited about one player this year.

Archived