Draft day 3 - discussion thread

49erurtaza

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

St. Brown would make a lot of sense here. Either him or a TE. St. Brown would be a much different pick than the WRs we have on the roster. Maybe Lasley? 

Still want an EDGE guy. Think St.Brown could be there in the 6th.

Just now, typecast said:

Lasley was one of those guys teams were worried about with the off-field stuff.  At this point though, why not?

He has legitimate 1/2nd round talent. Miserable combine in the drills with catching the ball, but he's not noted for having bad hands or anything. May have been nerves. 

Just now, AustrianNiner said:

Still want an EDGE guy. Think St.Brown could be there in the 6th.

At this point, I'm more BPA. I said before the draft that we could punt edge and I wouldn't mind it...now that we are this far down, there are edge guys I would like, so I wouldn't complain, but at the same time, I'm probably not going to force it either. 

Just now, Forge said:

At this point, I'm more BPA. I said before the draft that we could punt edge and I wouldn't mind it...now that we are this far down, there are edge guys I would like, so I wouldn't complain, but at the same time, I'm probably not going to force it either. 

Yeah I won't complain if we find a decent sleeper at whatever position, but if there, I'd really like to take a flier on either Holland or Oko.

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Get Meeks or Nickerson. Lets bulk up the corner position. 

I would love Nickerson. Very good value to me. I'm sort of meh on Meeks, but I get the appeal, particularly this late. I'd take Nickerson first though. 

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

One of the reasons I hated the trade up for Pettis. This was bound to happen. Lasley is still out there too. The Pettis trade up was far too reminiscent of the trade up for Garnett to me. Wide receiver is rarely a position I'm ever going to trade up for, particularly a jump that big that early. 

1000% agree with this.

Archived