Draft day 3 - discussion thread

49erurtaza

7 minutes ago, Pandomonium said:

i'd like to get a WR with some damn size (over 6ft, over 200)

Looks like I was way wrong on St. Brown (had him in the 3rd in my mocks).  Was hoping for him in 6 ahd now hoping he fell to top of 7. GB just took him. :/

4 minutes ago, typecast said:

Heard that St. Brown's evaluation process wasn't helped at all by his dad.  Teams didn't want the distraction John Brown might bring.  Seen as Lavar Ball.

Don't know what he's like, but saw his younger brother (who by the way is way better than him) play in high school. seemed like a real tool to me. Maybe dad has rubbed off on the kids

Just now, big9erfan said:

Don't know what he's like, but saw his younger brother (who by the way is way better than him) play in high school. seemed like a real tool to me. Maybe dad has rubbed off on the kids

The brother at Stanford is better than Eq.  The Brother in high school is better than both of them.

1 minute ago, typecast said:

The brother at Stanford is better than Eq.  The Brother in high school is better than both of them.

Yep. He and that QB of his are both going to USC. We'll be hearing a lot from them, maybe as soon as next year.

I Hope I am wrong I just don't feel like this roster will be able to actively compete against the upper echelon teams in the league this year based on what we have done (or not done) in the offseason/draft. 

did we get better?  yeah did we get better to the point where we strike fear in the hearts of our opponents (especially those teams in our division)? I seriously doubt it

Guys I'm looking at in round 7: 

QB: Kurt Benkert, Logan Woodside

HB: Bo Scarborough

TE - none. I'd rather let Cole develop against Celek and Kittle

OL - Desmond Harrison, T (early round potential / talent, off the field issues), Will Clapp, G (I guess), Bradley Bozeman C/G

Edge - Ade Aruna. Big, long, good measurables and testing. super raw. Marcell Frazier, likely a UDFA for most..I just happen to like him. Jeff Holland (crap measurables, length, production was good in a tough conference).  Hercules.

DT - Lowell Lotulelei, Poona Ford. 

LB - Tegray Scales. Should project at SAM

Secondary - Holton Hill (character; good value from talent perspective) , Meeks, Tolliver, JC Jackson, McFadden

Archived