2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 9:48 PM, Jeezla said:

It's Andre Dillard or bust at LT in this draft.

I like Chuma Edoga and Trey Pipkins as developmental guys, but I sure as heck wouldn't want them starting in 2019.

Other than those 3, and maybe Cajuste if he looks really agile at his pro day, the rest of these "LT's" can kick rocks.

If Lane was moving to LT then I'd like a couple more guys as potential starting RT's, but there has been no word of that, so I'm just going to assume #65 is staying at RT...forever!

Jawaan Taylor?

Or do you view him as a RT only?

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

So.....Today is a sad day for me. I realized one of my favorite (and most accurate) draft prospect websites is no longer running for prospects. Draftscout.com (commonly seen as 'The Sports Xchange).

What are some of your favorite websites that has everything in one place (Measurements, combine/proday numbers, range in the draft where they'll probably fall, positional rankings, news, etc.) as I need to find a new one for this year.

The Draft Network is my bible now

2 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

What are some of your favorite websites that has everything in one place (Measurements, combine/proday numbers, range in the draft where they'll probably fall, positional rankings, news, etc.) as I need to find a new one for this year.

Like Pete said, thedraftnetwork is pretty damn good. Also, drafttek has a lot of information regarding prospects but some of their rankings & reports are suspect. 

3 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Unless Howie resigns Warmack or Wiz all we have healthy going into camp at OG is Pryor and Seumalo 

Who are the top OL that can plug/play at OG? 

This is what leads me to believe that we'll take Risner in the first round - he's played just about all over the line and a lot of folks believe inside is his best position. 

28 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

This is what leads me to believe that we'll take Risner in the first round - he's played just about all over the line and a lot of folks believe inside is his best position. 

Another 24yr old rookie that played OT now plays guard from the big 12...history repeating itself with that one.  

Would any of you be against Elgton Jenkins in round 2?

Could play LG for a year and then take over for Kelce at C, or we could just keep him at LG. I really like him for our scheme at either spot. Stout pass blocker with some nasty in the run game, and the ability to pull.

Trade 1#25 to LAR for 1#31 + 3#99

Trade 2#57 to Jax for: 3#69 + 3#98

1 N'Keal Harry WR

2 Elgton Jenkins LG

3 Amani Hooker S

3 Darrell Henderson RB

3 Porter Gustin DE or Maxx Crosby DE

4 Germaine Pratt MLB

4 Devine Ozigbo RB

5 Cortez Broughton DT

6 Trey Pipkins OT

Who wouldn't love it?

^So pretty much nobody they've met with? 

Using your same trades with only prospects they've met with: 

1 Gardner-Johnson DB (PRI)

2. Sanders RB (COM)

3 Howard OT (WOR)

3 Wise DT (EW)

3 Ximines DE (PRI)

4 Renfrow WR (SR)

4 Ballentine CB (SR)

5 Granderson DE (SR)

6 Gilbert ILB (EW) 

6 hours ago, nlesthought said:

^So pretty much nobody they've met with? 

Not all of our meetings get reported, and we'd have seen 5 of them play in Shrine Game or Senior Bowl. The rest are underclassmen.

I do like me some Corey Ballentine though. If we take a CB, which I doubt happens, I would want it to be him.

17 hours ago, nlesthought said:

Another 24yr old rookie that played OT now plays guard from the big 12...history repeating itself with that one.  

16 hours ago, Scalamania said:

Yep - told my buddy this morning that he reminds me of Watkins. 

Risner at least has the measurables to stay on the outside in the NFL. I think I like him more than most on the outside.

Watkins was 26 btw.

Archived