2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

2 minutes ago, babyatemydingo said:

Metcalf is the most obvious bust.

He has Cordarelle Patterson written all over him.

He'll look like a bust his first 2 years, then probably blossom into something pretty good. The Corey Davis route.

I kinda wish we could trade for Corey Davis. He might be really good with a better QB.

5 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

He'll look like a bust his first 2 years, then probably blossom into something pretty good. The Corey Davis route.

I kinda wish we could trade for Corey Davis. He might be really good with a better QB.

I don't buy it.
He's a stiff, literally.

12 minutes ago, babyatemydingo said:

I don't buy it.
He's a stiff, literally.

Are you saying that just based off his 3-cone at the combine?

He didn't look stiff to me on tape, but he was running a lot of go and dig routes.

Hey guys!

Doing a mock draft where every forum picks their guy. You guys are on the clock!

So far we have:

1) Kyler Murray

2) Nick Bosa

3) Josh Allen

4) Quinnen Williams

5) Devin White

6) Dwayne Haskins

7) Jawaan Taylor

8) Ed Oliver

9) TJ Hockenson

10) Devin Bush

11) Cody Ford

12) Brian Burns

13) Rashan Gary

14) Montez Sweat

15) Deandre Baker

16) Clelin Ferrell

17) Andre Dilliard

18) Jonah Williams

19) Christian Wilkins

20) Byron Murphy 

21) JefferySimmons

22) DK Metcalf

23) Greedy Williams

24) (pending)

I’ll make @RandyMossIsBoss your designated pick maker OR when two posters reach the same name, the pick will be official. Or ill just tally up the votes when I wake up. Raiders pick is still pending and if it interferes with your pick I will let you know and ask for those who picked that player to revote. Right now we are debating Jachai Polite, Noah Fant, Josh Jacobs. Should have our pick in soon, right now Fant is the leader. Trying to do this as quick as possible. Thanks!

23 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I’ll make @RandyMossIsBoss your designated pick maker OR when two posters reach the same name, the pick will be official. Or ill just tally up the votes when I wake up. Raiders pick is still pending and if it interferes with your pick I will let you know and ask for those who picked that player to revote. Right now we are debating Jachai Polite, Noah Fant, Josh Jacobs. Should have our pick in soon, right now Fant is the leader. Trying to do this as quick as possible. Thanks!

We wouldn't pick Fant with Ertz and Goedert

Polite v Jacobs is tough...need to look at the big board

5 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

We wouldn't pick Fant with Ertz and Goedert

Polite v Jacobs is tough...need to look at the big board

The Polite vs Jacobs vs Fant is what we are deciding at 24 for the Raiders, pick isn’t in yet. Just doing two picks at a time to wrap this thing up. 

10 hours ago, Jlash said:

Polite? I'm not sure. Odd build, short arms, lacks big time athleticism. 

Polite is definitely athletic. He's explosive off the ball, he can get skinny and bend to get to the QB. His problem is he's not strong enough once a tackle gets his hands on him or if he doesn't beat him with speed then Polite is likely to get shutdown on that play. 

6 hours ago, Jeezla said:

Prospect Wish List for #25 

Not likely to be there, but might be:
Andre Dillard LT (My #1 want in this draft)
Brian Burns DE
Christian Wilkins DT
N'Keal Harry WR 

Should be available:
Chris Lindstrom LG 
Josh Jacobs RB (My #2 want in this draft)
Jerry Tillery DT (If a doctor says his labrum will never be an issue, and his personality isn't straight weirdo)
Jeff SImmons DT (I don't really want another red-shirt rookie ala Sidney Jones, but I do love me some Simmons)

If Simmons and Jacobs are both should be available, it isn't even close for me to who I'm taking. Simmons is my #2 DT after Williams. 

Archived