2019 NFL Draft Prospects

D82

23 minutes ago, D82 said:

@BobbyBelt's mentioned Ty Montgomery as an option for us as far as vet back's go. I wouldn't be opposed to that, so long as he switches to a number befitting a RB. 

What out Carlos Hyde? I read the Jags are shopping him, should cost more than a late round pick. Hyde and Zeke can tag team again like they did for a year at Ohio state.

10 minutes ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

What out Carlos Hyde? I read the Jags are shopping him, should cost more than a late round pick. Hyde and Zeke can tag team again like they did for a year at Ohio state.

I mean, could be a possibility. Just threw Montgomery's name out there because Bobby mentioned it. 

5 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Why trade any draft pick for a backup RB? Just draft one or sign a free agent.

Have you guys been watching gametape of Thornhill? McClay really can pick them. This guy may not even make it to our pick, he is just an impressive center fielder who can line up in the box if need be. Like seriously watch him and his range.

12 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

Have you guys been watching gametape of Thornhill? McClay really can pick them. This guy may not even make it to our pick, he is just an impressive center fielder who can line up in the box if need be. Like seriously watch him and his range.

Him and the corner from penn st. Great size and instincts. 

2 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Blogging with the boys.com just mocked us Omenihu when Dexter Lawrence is on the board. I love Omenihu dont get me wrong. But w/e did that mock is plumb dumb. 

Is he really 6'4" 340 pounds? Would Marinelli draft a guy that big? Would a guy that big, and that many sacks in college even last to 58?

Dexter Lawrence:

Drills like he ran in Indianapolis would go a long way toward doing that.

“I always had little friends. They jumped the fence with no hands. That’s what I was going to do," Lawrence said. "That’s just kind of what grew on me, and being strong was just natural. I can’t do anything about that. I tried to mimic my game after that. “I don’t want to be slow and big. That’s no fun for no one, really.”

14 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

Is he really 6'4" 340 pounds? Would Marinelli draft a guy that big? Would a guy that big, and that many sacks in college even last to 58?

Hes too low on the totem pole now to overrule it I think. I hope!

Archived