2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

2 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

Hypothetical Scenario: Cardinals stick with Rosen and take Bosa #1. Teams start furiously calling the Niners to move up, but the Raiders and Giants are the two most serious teams. Which offer do you take?

Raiders trade 1.4, 1.27, 4.107, 2020 2nd

Giants trade 1.6, 2.37, 4.109, 2020 1st

Raiders don't have a 2 next year. Belongs to bears

3 hours ago, NinerNation21 said:

Hypothetical Scenario: Cardinals stick with Rosen and take Bosa #1. Teams start furiously calling the Niners to move up, but the Raiders and Giants are the two most serious teams. Which offer do you take?

Raiders trade 1.4, 1.27, 4.107, 2020 2nd

Giants trade 1.6, 2.37, 4.109, 2020 1st

Giants..

I have a feeling they will be picking in the top 10 again next year.

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Raiders don't have a 2 next year. Belongs to bears

2 minutes ago, DTMW78 said:

Giants..

I have a feeling they will be picking in the top 10 again next year.

These are 2 very good reasons to choose the Giants. 

2 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I've said this before and but I just wanted to reiterate after watching some Michigan tape this morning....ppl are really sleeping on Winovich.

Not really...I mean seriously, every one on this forum (i mean FF as a whole) is completely in love with the guy it seems like. Stroll into the draft forum some time lol. He's like the darling of FF it seems like. 

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

Not really...I mean seriously, every one on this forum (i mean FF as a whole) is completely in love with the guy it seems like. Stroll into the draft forum some time lol. He's like the darling of FF it seems like. 

I don't venture out of this sub-forum much when I'm here. I talk draft on some other sites and nobody's really been talking about Winovich it seems. Its all about Gary and Bush.

Just now, 757-NINER said:

I don't venture out of this sub-forum much when I'm here. I talk draft on some other sites but nobody's really been talking about Winovich it seems. Its all about Gary and Bush.

Yeah, it's crazy. He's mocked to pretty much every team at some point. Everyone thinks he'll be the steal of the draft. 

I think that most people in here don't talk about him just because of the way the draft positioning played out. Obviously we aren't going to take him at 2, and if we go DL like we suspect (particularly Allen or Bosa), then it's not going to matter if he's there at 36 because we aren't going to double dip like that. So he just kind of falls through the cracks in this forum. 

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, it's crazy. He's mocked to pretty much every team at some point. Everyone thinks he'll be the steal of the draft. 

I think that most people in here don't talk about him just because of the way the draft positioning played out. Obviously we aren't going to take him at 2, and if we go DL like we suspect (particularly Allen or Bosa), then it's not going to matter if he's there at 36 because we aren't going to double dip like that. So he just kind of falls through the cracks in this forum. 

Trade back and take Metcalf, then take Winovich at 36.

Could be a possibility now Ford is on the team.

43 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I think his potential is tremendous but he scares the **** out of me as a first round draft pick. He's a freak athlete...not sure if he's a good WR though. 

And even freakish athlete is pushing it. He's freakishly strong and fast and big... But he's tight. When I think of pure freak athletes, I think of them having it all. Julio was a freak athlete. 

50 minutes ago, Forge said:

And even freakish athlete is pushing it. He's freakishly strong and fast and big... But he's tight. When I think of pure freak athletes, I think of them having it all. Julio was a freak athlete. 

very true...

Archived