2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

21 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Good thing we won that meaningless game against the Seahawks in December. Definitely helped us get better as a team. 

I guess you do have to get this kind of stuff out of the way now before the Cardinals select someone we would never select at #1 while we end up with the choice of the first player on our board or trading down. 

37 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Good thing we won that meaningless game against the Seahawks in December. Definitely helped us get better as a team. 

Reminds me of 2016 season when we won against rams late to move out of no 1 spot And Myles Garrett atleast this year lots of de and still to choose at 2. And more than likely best pass rusher there at 2.

1 hour ago, y2lamanaki said:

I guess you do have to get this kind of stuff out of the way now before the Cardinals select someone we would never select at #1 while we end up with the choice of the first player on our board or trading down. 

Why do you continue to speak to me? :)

1 hour ago, Aussie9er said:

Reminds me of 2016 season when we won against rams late to move out of no 1 spot And Myles Garrett atleast this year lots of de and still to choose at 2. And more than likely best pass rusher there at 2.

Myles Garrett would have been nice. 

6 minutes ago, oldman9er said:

grief·er
/ˈɡrēfə/
noun
INFORMAL

1. (in an online game or community) a person who harasses or deliberately provokes other players or members in order to spoil their enjoyment.

Ad hominem card early. Superior tech? Okay, I'll just not share my feelings about certain sports matters in the doomsday scenario that it might rub someone that wrong way on the internet...even though I wasn't addressing anyone specifically or personally. Hmm, sounds like their problem more than mine. God forbid sharing an opinion on sports at the determent of their fanhood. Who was being deliberately provoked or harassed? Stop. 9_9

15 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Why do you continue to speak to me? :)

Ahh yes, our deal. To be honest I don't think about you enough in a historical context to have remembered it. We can return to that if you prefer.

But to answer the question "Why would you rather be #2 than #1?" The answer - the #2 pick is cheaper. And as I believe you were the one recently complaining about the cost of a kicker, that should probably resonate with you. 

5 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

even though I wasn't addressing anyone specifically or personally.

Interesting because- neither did he. And unless you personally thought "I think this describes me!" there wasn't a reason to assume such a thing.

2 minutes ago, y2lamanaki said:

Ahh yes, our deal. To be honest I don't think about you enough in a historical context to have remembered it. We can return to that if you prefer.

But to answer the question "Why would you rather be #2 than #1?" The answer - the #2 pick is cheaper. And as I believe you were the one recently complaining about the cost of a kicker, that should probably resonate with you. 

Image result for popcorn gif

Archived