2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

Truthfully, Arizona should be going QW. Don't get me wrong, due to positional value, I can see why anyone (and myself being one of them) prefers Bosa to QW in a vacuum. But Arizona has such a weak IDL it's nuts to me that they're passing up someone like QW. 

3 minutes ago, John232 said:

Truthfully, Arizona should be going QW. Don't get me wrong, due to positional value, I can see why anyone (and myself being one of them) prefers Bosa to QW in a vacuum. But Arizona has such a weak IDL it's nuts to me that they're passing up someone like QW. 

I was thinking the same thing, their interior is below average and they have two pass rushers already. Would think Williams would be a no brainer especially if he is looked at as the best player in the draft

27 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

I am starting to get a very strong feeling that AZ is going Bosa and the Murray talk will go down as a GIANT smokescreen. 

AZ is definitely taking Murray and we're definitely taking Bosa. The first two picks have been set in stone for over a month now imo. The draft will officially start when the Jets are on the clock...

23 minutes ago, John232 said:

But u can get best pass rusher in the draft and come back 2nd rd to grab DT. They can grab either Clemson guy Wilkins or Lawrence...or really go all out and grab J. Simmons. 

If they go QW the pass rusher at the top of the 2nd isn't in the same class as the DT that will available IMO.

Now if I were running the Cards, I'd definitely take Williams. KK's system is as QB friendly as they come. Rosen is more than capable of thriving in that system, if given time. It'd be crazy to give up on him after one year..

...with that being said, Murray is probably the ideal QB for KK's system, sans height. And if they can secure a decent trade for Rosen, which I am sure they have in place already if it is Murray, then I feel they're start Klingsbury era off with a shiny new toy for him to play with. 

9 minutes ago, sherm said:

But u can get best pass rusher in the draft and come back 2nd rd to grab DT. They can grab either Clemson guy Wilkins or Lawrence...or really go all out and grab J. Simmons. 

If they go QW the pass rusher at the top of the 2nd isn't in the same class as the DT that will available IMO.

They dont need pass-rush tho. They have Chandler Jones and Suggs. Suggs may be pushing 40 but he's still serviceable and Jones is as solid on the edge as they come. Of course, they could look to add more there but they have absolutely NOTHING as far as their interior goes. QW would be a instant impact player for them. If Murray isn't the pick, that would be a colossal mistake on their part to pass up QW for Bosa.

Lol Suggs is old as dirt and is not a long term solution. Suggs won't be around in 2020 and Bosa will be top pass rusher in the NFL. Now if they feel QW is just a clear better prospect than Bosa they should draft him. No matter who Arz takes on defense chances are they will be a bad team next yr barring Rosen making a huge leap in yr 2. All these picks are for the future not just about next yr. 

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

If Kyler is still there at 2, I would hope our 9ers would listen to trade offers. I want more picks! 

Hopeful Gruden is in love with him move down 2 spots and still have chance at Bosa Williams or Allen 

44 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

If Kyler is still there at 2, I would hope our 9ers would listen to trade offers. I want more picks! 

Besides raiders not sure who else would be interested Bengals? Dolphins? They would have to offer everything to move to 2. I have a feeling we might be stuck at 2. Which isn't the worse thing cause QW is the best player in the draft. What is Sollys trade value a 3rd round pick?

4 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Besides raiders not sure who else would be interested Bengals? Dolphins? They would have to offer everything to move to 2. I have a feeling we might be stuck at 2. Which isn't the worse thing cause QW is the best player in the draft. What is Sollys trade value a 3rd round pick?

I think Armstead may have more trade value at the moment than Solly. 

Yes, picking at 2 is more likely than not. I just don't want (or think we need) QW. Hence the desire to trade down and take Sweat (assuming Bosa is taken 1st).

Archived