2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

40 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not that it is likely, but say Murray doesn't go #1 and we get a trade around #9 or #10 spot, who would you guys like to target from that spot? 

Trade back again to the mid-late teens. :P 

This should give us a plethora      200w.webp?cid=790b76115cbf4aa56d456a4363    of ammo to select a bunch a dudes in the 17- 70 range.

Only guys really worth a top 10 for our value+need ratio are : Bosa, Oliver, Ferrell, White, Allen, Burns, and maaaaaybe Sweat. I don't like the idea of drafting OL or IDL in that range this year. 

1 minute ago, 49erurtaza said:

It's official clark traded to chiefs for 1st and 2nd round pick. Dee ford trade looking really good right now.

Like I posted in the other thread, the Chiefs ended up trading Dee Ford and a 1st rounder for Frank Clark. I don't know man, I don't know......

I don't think the raiders draft a QB this early.

They sent all of their scouts home to prevent leaks from happening, then a bunch of leaks come out about them liking Haskins at #4? I don't know, that doesn't make sense. I think its more likely that the Jets are trying to convince the Giants or some other team to leapfrog the Raiders

As I said before, I think their DC came to Oakland from Cincy on the promise that the raiders would help build a defense. Khalil Mack made that job desirable. I think they go Oliver/Williams/Allen before they go QB.

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Not that it is likely, but say Murray doesn't go #1 and we get a trade around #9 or #10 spot, who would you guys like to target from that spot? 

Sweat...seriously. I think he has the most potential at Edge after Bosa. You ask what about his heart: What about it? He wasn't sent home from the Combine, so why is it really an issue? Players in other sports have had full careers with said situation. 

Wow! And I thought I couldn't like the Dee Ford trade any more than I already did...:x

We need a punter and kicker? Austin Seibert handled both for OU for 4 years. B|

I say put Gould on ice. Make him give up a year if he refuses to play. At 36, I think he would think again before resisting any further.

34 minutes ago, sherm said:

So right now I'm at the stage of Bosa goes #1 we will draft QW unless we get a good enough trade offer. If Cards take Murray we will most definitely take Bosa at #2.

I am starting to get a very strong feeling that AZ is going Bosa and the Murray talk will go down as a GIANT smokescreen. 

Archived