2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

Just now, struby3 said:

If ARZ wins and we lose, the #1 pick is ours!

Yeah, but Pete is a butthead and playing all his starters, so that's unlikely to happen. Even so, we are locked in with Williams or Bosa if we want, and I'm not convinced that AZ doesn't take Williams first overall. He's good enough for it, and interior defensive line is a bigger need for them than the edge is 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Yeah, but Pete is a butthead and playing all his starters, so that's unlikely to happen. Even so, we are locked in with Williams or Bosa if we want, and I'm not convinced that AZ doesn't take Williams first overall. He's good enough for it, and interior defensive line is a bigger need for them than the edge is 

Who knows the might end up trading out. They have a lot of needs on there Oline.

38 minutes ago, Forge said:

Or getting Josh Allen ahead of the Jets if we want. I rate him as just as premium a prospect. 

Archived