The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Damn this one left a bad taste in my mouth.

I definitely don’t want my games to be frustrating and make people feel cheated and because of my mislynch that’s exactly what happened.

Imma be doing some soul searching after this one, sorry folks 

It's all good, buddy. Hosting is 10x harder than playing - for what it's worth, your games are very fun and elicit action across the thread. 

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

personally i enjoy winning more than eating fellow team mates, but to each their own

Let’s see how your tune changes once’s you’ve had some delicious @Woz rump roast.

32 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Damn this one left a bad taste in my mouth.

I definitely don’t want my games to be frustrating and make people feel cheated and because of my mislynch that’s exactly what happened.

Imma be doing some soul searching after this one, sorry folks 

It's on all of us dude. Don't beat yourself up

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:

Y'all killed off the only real activity N1. 

Yes, you did.

11 hours ago, Whicker said:

I'm the vig, btw, in case it hasn't been made obvious by now. I vigged Woz N1 because I didn't like how hard he was trying and I was least familiar with his game. I vigged bcb N2 because I didn't like how he tried to call out the vig. Once I started responding to his suggestions I realized I might be making it obvious that I'm the vig. I vigged Darth last night and he was scum.

Umm, that is my game.

As I said at the time of my death (before I was asked to edit it out), I hope you choked on my rib. I had cleared @Famous Jameis as the investigator.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Same. What’s the fun of being a cannibal if you can’t bury your teeth into a townie from time to time?

When you eat your detective because of a lack of understanding? Kind of dumb.

Just now, Woz said:

Yes, you did.

Umm, that is my game.

As I said at the time of my death (before I was asked to edit it out), I hope you choked on my rib. I had cleared @Famous Jameis as the investigator.

My goodness I do not want to argue so I'm not going to. This is my post acknowledging that I read and understand your post 

1 minute ago, Woz said:

When you eat your detective because of a lack of understanding? Kind of dumb.

Lack of understanding? Wtf dude I thought you were scum and I was wrong. That's it. My god 

Archived