1. @gopherwrestler
  2. @bcb1213 - Hit N2 - Cannibalized
  3. @Darth Pees - Hit N3 Cannibalized
  4. @MookieMonster - Lynched N1 - Serial Killer
  5. @bucsfan333 - Hit N1 - Cannibalized
  6. @Famous Jameis - Lynched N2 - Vanilla Townie
  7. @LetTheBallFly
  8. @Tk3 - Hit N2 - Cannibalized
  9. @theuntouchable - Hit N3 - Cannibalized.
  10. @Whicker
  11. @EliteTexan80 - Lynched N3 - Vanilla Townie
  12. @Woz - Hit N1 - Cannibalized

With 3 players left. It's 2 to lynch. 

We will not proceed with the lynch until 10am EST tomorrow, even with majority. 

So Darth voted for LTBF on day 2 but switched off of it pretty quickly. On D3 which I assume Darth thought was LYLO since he just willy nilly hammered ET despite thinking (knowing) he was town, he votes Gopher and doesn't switch until the townie is L-1.

Gopher wasn't caught up to the game yesterday. Obviously I have no idea how Darth is in catzy but I would assume he would be able to tell his partner that they were in D3 and FJ had already been lynched. In fact, since the scum likely decided their NK together, they almost assuredly would have known that FJ had been lynched.

I'm the vig, btw, in case it hasn't been made obvious by now. I vigged Woz N1 because I didn't like how hard he was trying and I was least familiar with his game. I vigged bcb N2 because I didn't like how he tried to call out the vig. Once I started responding to his suggestions I realized I might be making it obvious that I'm the vig. I vigged Darth last night and he was scum.

So scum made a big mistake in not killing me. Unless whichever one of you is civ and makes a gigantic mistake and votes for me today, the worst we can do is tie since I'll shoot whichever one is left.

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Gopher wasn't caught up to the game yesterday. Obviously I have no idea how Darth is in catzy but I would assume he would be able to tell his partner that they were in D3 and FJ had already been lynched. In fact, since the scum likely decided their NK together, they almost assuredly would have known that FJ had been lynched.

The one thing that gives me pause with this is that I know from talking with both that Gopher and LTBF are both really busy right now. Since I received the info that Darth had and he had killed both Bucs and Tk3, it's certainly possible he acted alone.

Bucs and Tk3 were both vanilla. Woz was the investigator. Bcb was vanilla.

Its 100% Gopher. Based on one of the times I was mafia with him. I can almost guarantee now. The whole not caught up on the thread busy angle is a lie. 100% on this. Tunneling FJ, acting like he wasn't involved, his weird posting the whole game. I'm certain it's Gopher. Also, my role should be obvious by now as well. Unless should all are blocking it out. Hint hint

@Whicker pretty for sure it's gonna be up to you. No way Gopher will vote you unless he doesn't belive you are the vig, though he may not given the games events lol. Pretty for sure we have this won for once. 

I really hope Gopher claims a power role...would make this fun lol

Archived