The Massacre at Father Anthony's Chapel - D3 starts Sunday @ 10am EST

Dome

Well it's 4-2 now which is LYLO unless the vig can hit mafia.

Touch, ET, and LTBF have been mainly in the background. I'm worried the most about ET from this group because I think both Touch and LTBF are generally more active and try to have more influence as scum.

Darth has been more active than usual but hasn't actually said anything. I think Darth is my current #1.

Gopher's contributions have also been basically zero since he's only really talked about FJ scum.

My top two are ET and Gopher. Both have stood out at different times for different reasons. 

ET- Voted 1 time D1 and had a 4 page discussion on video games with someome not in the game. This just continues to stick out in my opinion. I also believe he has been way more active in past games as a civ. Seems very under the radar this game. 

Gopher- Also can't get past him popping in almost everytime he has been mentioned or voted this game then dissapears. Gopher pushed FJ hard for a read he had on me last game. That's just dumb. I don't think anyone can say me and FJ even post remotely the same or have the same reactions. I think he just wanted a lynch and used my style as a reason to get someone lynched

@Whicker how does Darth usually play? 

30 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

@Whicker how does Darth usually play? 

He usually isn't one to start general conversation or interact very much. In Fallout mafia he only lived one day but during that day he asked what the communication tools for mafia were and then popped in at the end of the day to put a vote on mission. In Blackshore mafia I think he had more posts about his actions in Fallout mafia than he did about the current game.

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

He usually isn't one to start general conversation or interact very much. In Fallout mafia he only lived one day but during that day he asked what the communication tools for mafia were and then popped in at the end of the day to put a vote on mission. In Blackshore mafia I think he had more posts about his actions in Fallout mafia than he did about the current game.

Are you confident? Seems similar to Gopher and ET, though I believe other stuff put those 2 higher imo

3 hours ago, Whicker said:

This is a fair assessment. Though after those two games I got much more comfortable with how things work on the new forums and I've interacted a lot more.

I don't particularly like that LTBF is suddenly active now that a lot of our people have died. Seems like he's getting comfy and confident...something I'm going to keep an eye on.

I still can't quite get over that D1 phase where gopher just appeared every single time he was mentioned but never at any other time. That just really seemed scummy to me because I generally don't like lurkers, and that gave off a huge lurking vibe.

I think untouch and ET are actually civs. That leaves whicker, who was my original guess at mafia but now I'm not so sure. I think my strongest read is gopher based on his actions D1.

Archived