7th Rd. Pick-WR Marcell Ateman

NickButera

I don't know too much about Ateman but I thought he had some pretty good tape with a lot of deep balls if I recall but a poor combine, can anyone else give any feedback on why he dropped so far as I thought he was slated as a round 3 to 4 prospect..........

6 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

He's big and slow but a beast in the redzone. I think Switzer is our #4 because of his ST ability, so Ateman, Holton, Roberts will be the top 3 competing for the #5 in my eyes. 

Fair or unfair he’s probably just a Juron Criner 

13 hours ago, NickButera said:

For babylon 5

With Bryant, have a hard time seeing who's going to crack into the top 3 in terms of snaps. Should breed some fantastic competition and drive.  Interesting to see how far he progresses

Thanks bud lol ,Ateman didn't play 2016 do to a broken leg I believe, but came back in 2017 with a good year with 59 rec 1156 yds and 8 touchdowns. For what I readed he can run good routes and blocks real well in the running game his problem is he doesn't create much separation .If you watch his highlights reels the guy is a monster in the red zone.I wish he can play TE for us but don't know if it's possible 

Archived