BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

4 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Given the cap space London has, I'd suggest you actually exercise that 5th year option now so you can spread out his cap hit next year into this year as well. The 10k in cap space you have this year is going to waste otherwise since we don't carryover like the NFL does. 

Sorry if this sounds dumb but how exactly do I go about doing that?

Currently trying to setup a gameplan for tomorrow, hopefully it's not too awful.

12 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Sorry if this sounds dumb but how exactly do I go about doing that?

Currently trying to setup a gameplan for tomorrow, hopefully it's not too awful.

You would post it in the contracts/negotiations thread.

if you have any issues with your gameplan, please forward it to a couple of owners for feedback.  Also look at past submissions.  

11 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

You would post it in the contracts/negotiations thread.

if you have any issues with your gameplan, please forward it to a couple of owners for feedback.  Also look at past submissions.  

I just submitted my lineup and gameplan, so hopefully it isn't too terrible. Joining and having a short week was a challenge, but we feel confident in the gameplan and should only improve going forward.

56 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I just submitted my lineup and gameplan, so hopefully it isn't too terrible. Joining and having a short week was a challenge, but we feel confident in the gameplan and should only improve going forward.

I've seen worse plus it's not like anyone reads the gameplans anyway. Except like 2 people who I shall not name so as to not insult anyone except the other 14ish members of this league. 

7 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

I've seen worse plus it's not like anyone reads the gameplans anyway. Except like 2 people who I shall not name so as to not insult anyone except the other 14ish members of this league. 

Don't be afraid dingo 

14 minutes ago, Counselor said:

So no one is gonna respond about the deadline on fifth year options?

The only deadline is the player signing a long-term deal in RL. We can 5th year option, 3 UP, extension, etc. all year round.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

The only deadline is the player signing a long-term deal in RL. We can 5th year option, 3 UP, extension, etc. all year round.

Thought I was given a deadline to get my fifth year done. I'll have to go back and reread the old forum to find it.