BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

Just now, PR said:

Being honest. I don't care why uou missed nor was it the point of thr post, nor was the post an attack on you. You want to get butt hurt about it, be my guest. That post was dirrctly in reference to Dingo throwing a vote on you solely to get you to playoffs because he likes you and did not read a damn word of the writeup.

Butt hurt? Grow up man. Learn some empathy. 

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Butt hurt? Grow up man. Learn some empathy. 

Empathy. Being able to read someone's emotions. Maybe if you were able to read the actual post and realize it isn't an attack on you using reading comprehension you wouldn't take offense and create two posts that do not move the discussion further. 

Edited by PR

3 minutes ago, PR said:

Empathy. Being able to read someone's emotions. Maybe if you were able to read the actual post and realize it isn't an attack on you using reading comprehension you wouldn't take offense and create two posts that do not move the discussion further. 

I stated I went through a very horrible time last week. Then you stated I was Butt Hurt. Empathy applies. Look you didn't get your way so you want to act like a little child. That's your prerogative. Take your blanket and bottle and go. 

12 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I stated I went through a very horrible time last week. Then you stated I was Butt Hurt. Empathy applies. Look you didn't get your way so you want to act like a little child. That's your prerogative. Take your blanket and bottle and go. 

The butt hurt comment was in direct reference to the passive aggressive drama queen esque "bring it up and throw it in my face" crap. I don't put up with it. The post wasn't about you. You made it about you. I'm not going to show empathy for you in that situation or in all reality most as I do not personally know you or have a connection with you.

49 minutes ago, PR said:

The butt hurt comment was in direct reference to the passive aggressive drama queen esque "bring it up and throw it in my face" crap. I don't put up with it. The post wasn't about you. You made it about you. I'm not going to show empathy for you in that situation or in all reality most as I do not personally know you or have a connection with you.

Fair enough. I don't have the energy for this.

Edited by Counselor

Guys, if I'm not throwing a fit over missing the playoffs yet again, because my QB got hurt after the trade deadline and my secondary and OL got beat to hell all season....no one gets to throw a fit.

And I can't even drink away my annoyance because I have my 5th law school exam in 8 days coming up in 11 hours so I don't get to sleep tonight.  Which is like the third night during these 8 days I get no sleep.

Feel my hatred.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Guys, if I'm not throwing a fit over missing the playoffs yet again, because my QB got hurt after the trade deadline and my secondary and OL got beat to hell all season....no one gets to throw a fit.

And I can't even drink away my annoyance because I have my 5th law school exam in 8 days coming up in 11 hours so I don't get to sleep tonight.  Which is like the third night during these 8 days I get no sleep.

Feel my hatred.

I'm here for you, man. You've certainly had it rough recently.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PR said:

If I cared about fing draft position I would have thrown in the towel weeks ago. I would have mailed it in. Did the bare minimum not to get penalized. Yet every week despite going out of town multiple times or having other things going on I actually turned in an fing write up and lineup on time every week. I voted every game. I read every writeup. I actually gave a crap. Yet you want to just vote Counselor because he could possibly make the playoffs despite missing a writeup last week. I do not give a flying f about draft position. I dont care about losing this game. I do care for people just willy nilly voting for no damn reason save for liking an owner.

Totally fair and I respect you for calling me out on my b.s.

Like I said if the game had playoff implications I would've voted in a more fair manner but since it's more or less pointless for you at this point in the season I went with counselor. Enjoy your week P.R.

17 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

reason why I said "Biased reasons" is simply because I want counselor to make the playoffs. Hence the biased reasons, if there were actual playoff implications for you I would've treated the game a more thoroughly and fairly  but a loss would help your draft position so meh.

Here's the problem with that logic. By you voting because you "want counselor to make the playoffs" is literally denying Rags a chance to make the playoffs without giving a fair shot to both match-ups.

• Like 1