BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

Eh, no point. What am I gonna do, play a TE at guard? 

If we're gonna make rules up on the fly such as letting people who go over the cap get back under by reversing ****ty contracts, I'm pretty sure we should let me have my waiver claims when there's actually nothing that explicitly says I can't. 

• Like 1

In fact, nothing in the rules actually says I'm prevented. 

Rules say that "Each week" you are able to make waiver claims. As far as I'm concerned this is a week just like every other, we just don't know what $ to attribute to the pickup. 

Edited by WFLukic
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, MD4L said:

Meanwhile Ted is replacing Donald Penn with Ronnie Stanley.

Stanley isn't going to play, ravens are resting him for the cinci game more than likely.

So that's probably two teams that can't field 5 lineman for the playoffs...Oof.

26 minutes ago, OleXmad said:

Stanley isn't going to play, ravens are resting him for the cinci game more than likely.

Matt Paradis or David Andrews will get the start instead.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, OleXmad said:

I can field 5 OLinemen. I can field 5 good OLinemen.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WFLukic said:

In fact, nothing in the rules actually says I'm prevented. 

Rules say that "Each week" you are able to make waiver claims. As far as I'm concerned this is a week just like every other, we just don't know what $ to attribute to the pickup. 

it's not detailed in this OP, but on WF main thread OP, it was stated that waivers went until week 14. It was also clearly stated in this thread by SirA a couple of weeks ago. 

Also, I'm sorry to tell you that, but if you entered the PO with 6 healthy OL and didn't claim anyone week 14, that's on you. I agree that we should extend waivers next year and beyond to the last week of the PO, but we will not adjust rules that have been in place for years now because you didn't build your depth at a key position

• Like 1