BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

10 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Aka 3 up/3 down and RFA signings are open? Initial trade talks can begin as well?

Also do we now have an official draft order?

rfa will eventually have its own thread.  Like said before, theres some issues (like mccarron for example) that the NFL will work through before we open that.

you can three up and three down at your leisure, you can talk trade as well i think

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 12:43 PM, TedLavie said:

Alright fellas, here's our 2018 Rosters spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GlYgctgEUSbuIx2QLm4C7cxkrbK7DxEEGoSTRH6agfA/edit?usp=sharing

If every owner could give us his RFAs (entering their 4th year in the NFL) and ERFAs (entering their 2nd or 3rd year in the NFL) that would be a lot of help

Of course, if you see anything wrong, let me know

Frenchie, can you do me a huge Rookie favor...can you add the owners of each team to the team pages of the spreadsheet somewhere? it would be super helpful when looking for trades

15 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Frenchie, can you do me a huge Rookie favor...can you add the owners of each team to the team pages of the spreadsheet somewhere? it would be super helpful when looking for trades

you can find all the owner names in the first post of this thread

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:43 AM, TedLavie said:

Alright fellas, here's our 2018 Rosters spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GlYgctgEUSbuIx2QLm4C7cxkrbK7DxEEGoSTRH6agfA/edit?usp=sharing

If every owner could give us his RFAs (entering their 4th year in the NFL) and ERFAs (entering their 2nd or 3rd year in the NFL) that would be a lot of help

Of course, if you see anything wrong, let me know

Hate that this gets blocked at work. Quoting so I can reference this later.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

you can find all the owner names in the first post of this thread

Yep, I know that but it would be MUCH easier to just scroll up in the BDL spreadsheet and see the owner name at the top as opposed to having  to go back to FF and back to the first page of the thread to find out who it is. Stupid request that saves a handful of clicks.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Yep, I know that but it would be MUCH easier to just scroll up in the BDL spreadsheet and see the owner name at the top as opposed to having  to go back to FF and back to the first page of the thread to find out who it is. Stupid request that saves a handful of clicks.

This guy wants it all.

HE WANTS IT ALLLLLL

3 hours ago, MD4L said:

Restricted Free Agents 

Players in their 3rd year of the league with expiring contracts become restricted free agents: each owner has a chance to tag a player with a pick of its choice (from a 1st rounder to a 7th). If another owner wishes to sign the player, they have to make an offer that the owner of the player won’t match and give him the pick with which the player was tagged. 

2017 RFA Compensation Table
1st Round - $3,500
2nd Round - $3,000
3rd Round - $2,500
4th Round - $2,000
5th Round - $1,500
6th Round - $1,250
7th Round - $1,000

Edited posts still notify people. I'm guessing I screwed up someone's RFA status?

• Like 1