BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Just an update. Still working through Compton. I have a couple PMs out as well.

Footy I read your offer, I know it would ease Wilson's cap hit but I'm not sure its the best idea. 

Sounds good, I'm amendable either way.

25 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm just trying to move things along here. I thought everyone was on the same page and this wasn't moving out of apathy. 

again, if he takes Orlando, we then have to figure out what to do with Compton and try to find someone or talk about contraction.  There is no need to hurry this

8 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

again, if he takes Orlando, we then have to figure out what to do with Compton and try to find someone or talk about contraction.  There is no need to hurry this

I'm not trying to hurry this... my goodness 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm just trying to move things along here. I thought everyone was on the same page and this wasn't moving out of apathy. 

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm not trying to hurry this... my goodness 

I mean, conflicting statements. Robot Whicker needs a software update maybe?

Lol. This is why I didn't post a lot to start. Between this and mafia sometimes I really do feel like my words get translated into something other than what I type.

I wanted to move things along, because I felt like we were all on the same page (we want Hockey in the league, Hockey wants Orlando) and I felt like discussion had stalled mainly due to the apathy. That has NOTHING to do with trying to hurry through this process. 

• Like 1

Rumors are swirling today that in addition to a relocation and rebranding, the as-of-today London Knights are reportedly preparing to officially put Andrew Luck on the trading block. We are still attempting to reach out to the Knights front office for comment, but so far we have been unable to substantiate this claim. However, it does appear that a number of teams have made inquiries into the quarterback's availability, which would explain why the organization is willing to see what he could fetch for them.

26 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Rumors are swirling today that in addition to a relocation and rebranding, the as-of-today London Knights are reportedly preparing to officially put Andrew Luck on the trading block. We are still attempting to reach out to the Knights front office for comment, but so far we have been unable to substantiate this claim. However, it does appear that a number of teams have made inquiries into the quarterback's availability, which would explain why the organization is willing to see what he could fetch for them.

Here we go!

I asked Taylor one time and it was like four 1st rounders, Odell Beckham Jr, Tyron Smith and then some. I hope you've come down some!