Long Beach has 73 active players and is 366 over the cap

Portland has 72 active players and is 138 over the cap

Charleston is 272 over the cap

if you make a cut, please post it in the transaction thread and not here

@Counselor

@OleXmad

@DingoLadd

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Going off Mike's sheet I am not over the cap or over roster space. Fant is on IR as is Edelman. Franklin is a rl FA. I'm sitting at 70

I don't think Mike's sheet has been updated because he locked the rosters and no one can get a hold of him. 

54 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Going off Mike's sheet I am not over the cap or over roster space. Fant is on IR as is Edelman. Franklin is a rl FA. I'm sitting at 70

If you can show me where Edelman and Fant are actually officially  on the IR list I will do this for you 

Franklin I will fix tommorow for you 

Edit  I find it stupid we can't use common sense for ir things like this but I no make rules 

Edited by bcb1213

They have torn acls they are going on IR... So do you want me to give up my bids because they aren't on it right this second? If so fine. Take off Robert Davis and DeAngelo Henderson. I was following the sheet that was linked in the first post of the shark tank. Not my fault. 

Edited by Counselor

10 minutes ago, Counselor said:

They have torn acls they are going on IR... So do you want me to give up my bids because they aren't on it right this second? If so fine. Take off Robert Davis and DeAngelo Henderson. I was following the sheet that was linked in the first post of the shark tank. Not my fault. 

We'll get it figured out.