BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I feel too bad about Julio and especially Dalvin to even talk any trash.

Well they weren't injured going in and different players facing them and running different plays so unlikely they would suffer the same injuries. So my voting will be based on as if they were healthy in this one

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Well they weren't injured going in and different players facing them and running different plays so unlikely they would suffer the same injuries. So my voting will be based on as if they were healthy in this one

Oh, that's exactly how you should vote.  

Injuries that happen mid-game don't count.  Now, if a guy has been injured for a couple weeks, tries to come back, and isn't able to play effectively...you could take that into consideration.  Like if Mike Daniels tries to come back next week, and just can't play with any effectiveness, you could look at that.

I meant more that it really sucks for Dalvin cause that injury looked bad.

5 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Oh, that's exactly how you should vote.  

Injuries that happen mid-game don't count.  Now, if a guy has been injured for a couple weeks, tries to come back, and isn't able to play effectively...you could take that into consideration.  Like if Mike Daniels tries to come back next week, and just can't play with any effectiveness, you could look at that.

I meant more that it really sucks for Dalvin cause that injury looked bad.

Yep. Just hope it's not the worst case scenario.

7 minutes ago, DraftHobbyist said:

Is there a way we can get the owners added to the new spreadsheet? I'd like to have a reference for who owns what team in case I need to contact a team or I interact with an owner on the forums.

The OP has a list of owners and their co-owners it probably needs an update since we just lost two of em. 

• Like 1