BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

We had worked out a trade for Smith week's ago but then he backed and said he wouldn't trade Smith until next season and that he'd be starting going forward.

mLAjKr1.gif

I imagine what you offered is better than a medicore guard on a one year contract. Dingo got ripped off, good job SirA.

1 minute ago, OleXmad said:

mLAjKr1.gif

I imagine what you offered is better than a medicore guard on a one year contract. Dingo got ripped off, good job SirA.

I don't know if my offer was better or not, but I agreed to the offer he made. 

dingo just wants to hurt me.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I don't know if my offer was better or not, but I agreed to the offer he made. 

dingo just wants to hurt me.

This was my intention all along.

But really I needed a guard because my interior line is hot garbage right now. Get healthy soon David cause if I have 1 more injury at LB i'm screwed.

Edited by DingoLadd

4 hours ago, OleXmad said:

mLAjKr1.gif

Brooks actually has a pretty good 3 up number next year ($6,800/3yrs) but I'm happy to start Kline and not 3 up a 3rd OL in a row.

Smith is totally a 2018 investment as he will be replaced in a few weeks by Hitchens.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, PR said:

I sent a claim too and got nothing...

44 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

I've sent you a PM bcb with a screenshot of my message. I think it's because I replied to another waivers message that you didn't get it. Same for you @PR?

tenor.gif

i believe the issue is I delete the waivers after every week to keep myself honest and try not to take anyone off of your previous lists.  So if you just replied to the previous weeks waiver convo, I don't think i'll get it.  So every week make a new message when sending it to me

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

i believe the issue is I delete the waivers after every week to keep myself honest and try not to take anyone off of your previous lists.  So if you just replied to the previous weeks waiver convo, I don't think i'll get it.  So every week make a new message when sending it to me

That's probably the issue. Can I get my player this week though?