Prediction: Rookie RB Derrius Guice will rush for 2000 yards this season.

aceinthehouse

3 minutes ago, Danger said:

2/3 of the season is 40:00 minutes per game. The best team in the NFL last year in that regard was the Rams at 36:28. 

Only teams in the last decade have pulled off this feat

2016 New England Patriots
2011 Green bay Packers

Both of which won at least 14 games.

Good luck ace.

How many minutes did they do and can you also check the 07 Patriots?

4 hours ago, cddolphin said:

This thread badly needs a @bzane post about Guice.

If you need inspiration, watch the first few seconds of this interview:

Anyways, my final draft prediction was for Guice to go to the Eagles at #32. I don't think he'll be as successful in Washington. 800 yards at 4.2 YPC

Ah-hummm, well, yes, there is something a little ironic in all that Bro'-Love By-Play between Derrius and his interviewer here, given the fanciful charges (which went unsubstantiated) levied by the poor misunderstood innocent to the effect that his romantic preferences were questioned in a pre-draft meeting with an NFL team. Methinks he Doth Protest Too Much, as the Bard said.

"He-e-e-ey,  wassup, Dudes an' Dudettes? Fawnin' Roy, Your Favorite Fanboy, wit Mah MAAAN Derrius Guice (Lookin' so GOOD an' Feelin' so NICE!) runnin' back from Ell Ess YOOO bout tah set the NFL on FAHHHR nex season comin' up but first lemme ax you bout dat SUUUUUIT, mah MAN, what dat be, pink? Salmon? Man, I's goin' be stuntin' on you, but Hoo-WEEEEEEEE, dat outfit---!"

Derrius: "Yak, yak, yak! Hey, Man- it be ME wantin' get down to YOUR level, you be STYLIN', Bro'! What dat-sharkskin? Smooooth. Ooooo- check dem pecs! Hey: show me dat little gay thing there, you feel me?"

Fanboy: "Dis? dat little gay-wrist thing? Like dis?" (gestures)

Derrius: "Dat it! Lil gay-wris' dare!" (reciprocatesmoment of inside-joke Male Bonding) "- Eeeeee- YAHHHHHHHHH!"

Fanboy, humorously: "Yak, yak, yak! Hey- we ain't posta do dat shee-yatt, you feel me? It ain't, you know,  Pee Cee!"

Derrius: "You serious? -Dis be DERRIUS! It okay, it cool- NFL, dey da ones opened dat Head of Worms, I mean, CAN of worms, all dem questions. But you right, you right. Less talk FOOT-ball! Dude comes on here- 'Ace in the Hole'? 'Mouse in the House'? Whatever. Says Derrius goin' gain TWO T'OUSAND yards, rookie season! I sez: MAH MAAN! Two T'ousand and One: A Guice Odyssey! Sorta like da movie?" (sings) -"Doooo, dooo- doot doot doo DOOOOOOO doo, doot doot dooo doooooo!- Whut? Star Wars? Oh, yeah, right right- I always get them two mix up! Whatever, Man- yaahhhh!"

Image result for derrius guice

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Kirk Cousins is the FIRST Quarterback Ever To Surpass 4,000 Yards In Two Consecutive Seasons And Perhaps Threaten The 5,000 Yard Mark After Supplanting A Chosen-One Quarterback Originally Drafted Over Him Who Turned Out To Be A One-Year Wonder Yet Will Continue To Get Chances Around The League From God-Knows-How-Many-Teams Desperate For A Franchise Quarterback.

@bzane

:D

Just now, cddolphin said:

Kirk Cousins is the FIRST Quarterback Ever To Surpass 4,000 Yards In Two Consecutive Seasons And Perhaps Threaten The 5,000 Yard Mark After Supplanting A Chosen-One Quarterback Originally Drafted Over Him Who Turned Out To Be A One-Year Wonder Yet Will Continue To Get Chances Around The League From God-Knows-How-Many-Teams Desperate For A Franchise Quarterback.

When you become dead to ace, you become DEAD to him.

5 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Thanks for that, I didn't recognize the (true or false) thing when googling it.

Speaking of Ace predictions btw, I've realized something.

A common definition of art is anything created that makes you feel strong emotion. This definition is used to better encompass non traditional art forms like films, food, video games, dance performances, etc., and I've realized that this definition can be used to define Ace prediction threads as art, or at least the closest thing you get to art on a sports forum.

When you first read the title you probably scoff or laugh or do a double take of disbelief before clicking on it to read through the reasoning. At some point while reading through you probably experience joy at the ridiculousness of it. You might even experience some anger at the foolishness of the prediction, thinking "who could believe such nonsense?", or you might wonder if you are being trolled. You may end up pitying the OP, wondering about their mental state before envying their ability to be so optimistic. But eventually you always just chuckle to yourself and poke some fun before moving on with your day and making a little mental note to check back in at the end of the season.

I don't know about you guys, bit these Aceinthehouse posts make me feel more emotion than any painting.

1 minute ago, TXsteeler said:

I don't know about you guys, bit these Aceinthehouse posts make me feel more emotion than any painting.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. But Ace's predictions are worth the heart's of the millions residing in the DC area.

47 minutes ago, TXsteeler said:

Is that who he was referring to when he mentioned that Alex Smith doesn't throw away games like "you know who"?

Yes. It's literally does play out like some WWE storyline.

Archived